No any weapon

“no ammo, you are the ammo”

1 Like

it can use bombs like arado

It couldn’t

ok explain it then.

R2Y1 was created as recon plane and in fact none weapon was tested on it

1 Like

That was a proposal to turn it into a fast attack bomber, the R2Y1 was intended as a fast recon plane.

Still, I see no issue with adding the R2Y1 with the 800kg bomb considering we have “fake” stuff like the XP-50, Kronshtadt and many others in-game.

4 Likes

yes agree

So it turns out that the mysterious plane, which is so complicated to create that it was not ready for the dev, might be… a reskinned harrier?

Spoiler

Zrzut ekranu 2024-10-25 222117

3 Likes

Model should be slightly different.

1 Like

Better than nothing I guess. AV-8, A-7 and F-16/Gripen would be a very pleasant surprises as a continuation of attacker line.

Going by the latest datamine, seems like the AV-8S might be an event as it’s shown as non-researchable unless that’s just temporary?

Wrong thread, but in addition to the AV-8S, there are also the ff:

• Ground vehicle:
    ICV (CTWV RCV without the mast, unmanned turret, same chassis)

• Naval vessel:
    JDS Murasame (Completely new vehicle, but various systems such as guns already in-game)

Leak suggested a completely different naval vessel:
JDS Yubetsu (but no sign in the datamine)

So as far as we know, expected vehicles for Japan this patch are not completely copy and paste.

4 Likes

So it seems the EJ Kai, F-15J, and F-15J(M) have had their RWR’s, J/APR-6 and J/APR-4, nerfed too alongside the US ones. I must simply ask where Gaijin got this information to nerf these RWR’s, because simply put I can only imagine they’re pulling this nerf straight out of their rears.

8 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

sad, not play ship, and ground only another copy, air still only a not cas add in (no guiding weapon jet is garbage in top tier)

Not the right part of the forum to talk, but what TT do you reckon the JDS Murasame will be placed in? BW or CW?

IMO logically it should go after the Ayanami class since it’s the successor design although the Ayanami is the successor to the Harukaze class yet it’s BW.

Still hope both come including JS Yūbetsu.

Nothing coastal about it, so I would assume low-tier BW.

We’ll finally have a ship that can go toe to toe with the Mitschers.

It would be great if the 3-inchers could be decoupled from the 5-inchers with a single keybind.
It would be amazing for anti-air duty while busy with surface engagement.

maybe we will get more japanese props, attack aircrafts (ww2). R2Y2s replaced by Fuji T-1 series.
Thailand, indonesian sub-tree?