Major Update "Firebirds" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Lol, I’ve been playing Forza Horizon 4, well checking up on what is going on.

1 Like

dont think so. But dealing with something like a Su-25SM3 with MAWS or Su-39 with IRCM in Sim, when you sneak up behind them but cant be bothered with trying to gun them down though… Now it might work well.

Also dealing with a Mig-29 charging straight at you just spamming flares? maybe usable.

The Tpod has quite a decent lock on range (much ebtter than TIALD) and also is wrong, should be Litening III not Litening II which should be a big buff

2 Likes

Meanwhile Kh38 : I got kill from 19km boiiii kaboom.

mhm well I’ve been ill with a bad cold so I’m guessing i’m starting to recover that would explain my suddenness of energy I hope anyway xD

Yeah… Those are going to be potent on the Su-34. But shouldnt give the soviets any ideas I guess. Their kit is OP enough without giving them some ingenuity/brain-cells.

A thing usually appears on Russia, or Nations with most investment on Gaijin Company.

1 Like

I mean we were about to see China get Singapore and Indonesia for some reason after that one random Chinese interview : P

1 Like

I think Smin always disappear when we bring Kh38 topic hehehehe…

1 Like

Yeah… Though that was always talk about AGMs vs SPAA.

Never talking about the Su-34 having 6x unflareable and unchaffable, long range missiles.

As SPAA enjoyer when I saw smoke trails launched from Russian CAS from more than 12km be like “I’m fked up”.

Then trying to pop smoke then change position and find big enough building to hide my chonky SPAA. I know it would be hard moment because facing 1 already hard enough (because their CAS will always more than 12km while VT-1 only sane until 8-10km)

If you have smoke at all. Why I run the Stormer HVM and not ADATS at top tier, I at least stand a chance at surviving against a KH-38 spam

refer to @专业的波兰自慰和愉悦服务公司

14 Likes

Thats not on my dev server

Yeah it would work if only 1, the problem coming when 2 of them spawn

MORE SHARS. let the rivers run red with our enemies blood, glory to this beauty.

Glad to see others getting this, even if it is for france.

(edit: i think i need to learn country flags as i just assumed this was danish…)

Wooop.

Is it only one Thai jet ?

That 260,000 gonna hurt me though

So, what can y’all tell me about what sweden gets? i haven’t been able to watch any streams of people on the dev server nor can i currently access the dev server.

Please tell me its for japan, i need a 13.0.

2 Likes

Which nation is that under?