Major Update "Firebirds" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

All tanks use their given limits. As I said above, if you have any materials to suggest any other tanks are wrong, please feel free to make a report. Some Leopards already had this existing limit, this was just about correcting the rest that did not.

@Smin1080p_WT any news on the Dutch D.21 yet ?

1 Like

If anyone is interested in where this is from

2 Likes

Any new vehicles would be updated into the notes. Right now we dont have any news on that front.

Well still sad since it’s the most important fighter for them in WW2

1 Like

again, to get this ammout of depression you need to turn FCS and Stabiliser off. i mean i gues gaijin could attempt to add the removal of angle limits over the rear if the Stab is turned off.

In principle, this is what the players are asking for when they saw this restriction ¯_(:/)_/¯

Mate you can’t deny this is absolutely stupid even from a gameplay pov, there’s so many contradicting photos and videos on the subject of gun depression, whether the safety is on or off etc it’s just stupid, it’s not beneficial for anyone to implement it as yet again is involves a vehicle that has highly classified systems on board and no doubt yet again players will post stuff they shouldn’t to try and have a stupid change like this reverted, i don’t see how this is in anyway positive for gameplay as it leaves a unbelievable blind spot on the vehicle. Leave something like this in sim mode or dont add it altogether.

8 Likes

Should the onus on researching such a feature not fall on the development team? It was, after-all, their decision to implement this rather arbitrary nerf to gameplay after watching a video of a peacetime demonstration.

2 Likes

Historically accurate until it becomes inconvenient for our wants- Gaijin

1 Like

when will they add a jeep lol

loving the idea of Scimitar too, however I have noticed a lot of issues and wanted to ask, is it supposed to be a stock early Scimitar as the visual model intends? As it seems to be a monster of a mix and match currently.

Jaguar diesel engine (should be petrol, visual model suggests jaguar)
Has thermals (shouldnt if early, visual model suggests not)
Has a FCS which claims to control if the RARDEN can fire throughout the turret (looks like SPIRE? Shouldnt exist if early as above)
Seems to struggle bus getting over 60kmh speed even using roads?

Would help in terms of figuring out reports to know what we are supposed to be looking at?

1 Like

This is something I heavily agree with, if you want to add the “realistic” angles and FCS limitations, leave it for Simulator mode, otherwise its just an arbitrary nerf in the name of “Historicall Accuracy” in a game with hypothetical loadouts and straight up paper vehicles

5 Likes

Dear @Smin1080p_WT could you please share whats up with the patriot in the trailer? Are we going to get more info regarding this? Could your share something please?

1 Like

An addition to my little tirade here, if you’re going to implement this regardless of what the community says, then at least have the gumption to implement it across more than a singular family of MBTs

1 Like

Which atp imo you might as well just add the rest of ASEAN because I personally dont see the point of seperating group nations like that

2 Likes

Perhaps this has already been discussed… But it’s hard for me to keep quiet. Why is it that only the F-4F is relegated to 13.0, while the Tornado F.3 is left at 13.3? With the Su-34!!!
The Phantom has a better platform, comparable radars, and the same weapons. I don’t see any reason for the Tornado to be on a different BR than the Phantom. Just as I don’t understand how the Tornado, MiG-29SMT, and Su-34 are on the same BR. They both have a radically better platform, similar or superior radars, and an overwhelming advantage in weapons or equipment.
And yes, unlike the other three mentioned, the Tornado has no strike weapons, only air-to-air, which means its impact on combat is less diverse and extremely straightforward.

8 Likes

Again I dont think this change should even go through regardless if its historical. It is annoying for gameplay and the current limits are already fine as is…but I guess you lot like to be inconsistent with what realistic changes you implement…

Yeah, Once again Britain gets screwed.

Something you also didnt mention, Torando F3 gets Aim-9L stock. Stock grinding it at the moment and it sucks

ICE gets Aim-9Li stock and I havent checked the Su-34, but Im guessing R-73s

1 Like

Well… I’m on this stage…

Spoiler

The first battles on this tram, without dipoles… That’s hell. At least they gave out a couple of 120, that’s good. They could have “forgotten”