Major Update "Firebirds" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

ouch yeah, that is rough. I hated that stage

1 Like

Finally back from my museum trip
Anything exciting happen today (not shown on dev stream or devblogs)?

31 Likes

You are effectively asking for someone to film a back deck clearance test while noting the azimuth indicator and gun clinometer. Would it not stand to reason that in order to say, crutch the gun, you would have to be able to move the gun close to the back deck. Being that stab and observe wont allow that, i think its possible to come to the educated conclusion that it is possible to manipulate the gun manually over the bsck deck.

2 Likes

What a morvan feeling to be touched by the brimstone Total better be like that who considers united kingdom a good total nation is a model better be like that :) “Model”

Mig 29 SMT And Su 27 being one of the worst dogfighters in the game

3 Likes

It’d be nice, but at the same time if that’s what they decide to do, I’d be more concerned that China would get them all, especially considering that leak list we all saw.

2 Likes

I cant wait for this to just ruin GRB for a good bit

Me thinks the kerfuffle on the forums and the DDOS stuff might’ve caused them to rethink that one a bit

3 Likes

Even Thailand was supposedly being reconsidered to go to China instead.

I would hope so, I mean some of the nations might make sense for them, but not all of them.

1 Like

Singapore in particular was more than a bit braindead for anyone with a passing knowledge of Singapore’s relations with China

1 Like

3 Likes

While the Su-34 has better weapons than the average, the F-20 does not receive its weapons xd

3 Likes

Repulse is in her configuration as she was after being reconstructed in 1933 and with the last modifications in early WW2 when the aft triple 4-inch gun mount was replaced with an 8-barrel 2-pounder mount, and then in mid 1941 with the addition of 8 20mm cannon. If anyone knows more feel free to correct or add to this. In game she only has 6 20mm currently, and it seems there is no aft octuple 40mm either so I guess a report could be made on this.

1 Like

I like how there is a SPAA that USA doesn’t even have in-game xD

dawg just remove these from the game, what is this firing cone?

Yall gassed these missiles up for nothing.

That’s not the actual limit btw

Gaijin is afraid of educated guesses.

I know, the min range is still laughable.

Also the travel time is atrocious. nearly 2 minutes to hit the target at anti-SPAA ranges. Meanwhile the KH38-

2 Likes