Major Update "Firebirds" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

All MBTs use their historical limits when it comes to traverse. If you know of some that dont and have evidence to prove that, please feel free to report it.

No regrets its still Friday here after all on top of being a devserver Friday
(You can write ‘boner’ messages in forum and I cant write simple Asian/ASEAN redirection?)

So where is Gaijin’s source on this?

2 Likes

Dreams Come True

Still can’t justify S. Korea into the TT regardless, even generally western aligned ASEAN nations are a bit of a hard sell in terms of connections.

1 Like

well, i have another one to proofe this incorrect:

Minute 0:30-0:35

can you direct me to the proper part of the bug report forum so i can make the report?

3 Likes

Isn’t the gun already traversed upward when the turret slews over the maximum horizontal angle in that clip, meaning it doesn’t have to traverse up?

In fact it actually moves down while it’s directly over the engine meaning that it wouldn’t automatically traverse upward when passing over the maximum horizontal angle where the gun can be depressed.

This video doesn’t show anything as sufficiently incorrect. Once again its down to the angle and position in the video:

The gun is clearly in an upward trend in the video.

You can make reports on the community bug report site: Community Bug Reporting System

But this video will not be sufficient evidence.

5 Likes

i hope they will not nerf the f117 instructor its very silly (and fun)

The upward trend is 0°. as indicated by the gun block. The Gun block aligns with the rest of the turret armour again, after it lifts up. You replicate the initial lifting up in the game pretty well with the 3° upwards angle. however as seen the gun can be manually lowered to 0°.

Gunblock up:

Gunblock down:

If it can be directly proven in manual mode without stabilization the gun can be lowered as such, then a report can be made. However videos do not show true angles and are not a measurable form of limits. So they alone cannot be accepted.

Nice! It seems I will also finally spade Cavour next update)

5 Likes

vs

Im sorry but that is such a large difference that its visible even in non perfect angles. ill try and make a bugreport, but can you please point me to the right part of the bugreport forum, i think i havent made one since before the new bugreport forum was made

8 Likes

Bruh

13 Likes

Here you go:

2 Likes

ah, im blind, thank you.

Please feel free to make a report then as I said above. As I said, so long as something can be proven, it can be reported.

That looks like however its in a stowed position, which is unlikely to also be in a position to fire.

tbf, lowering it this far requires turning off the FCS and stabiliser, but ingame we cant even do that with the turned off stab

I can only advise you to finally contact the Bundeswehr for correct information on Leo 2. No one looks at the reports anyway)

1 Like

So with this…interesting decision by Gaijin with the engine decks, where are the other MBTs who also have this feature?

I sure hope its not just the Leopard 2 series getting singled out with this and that the other nations will experience this Historically Accurate Gameplay FeatureTM in this patch as well.

Gotta spread the love after all

2 Likes

And I can only advise you to make a report. This is not the place to submit issues.

1 Like