Major Update "Firebirds" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Seeing as how we got the F-117, I think an SR-71 is possible. Would probably be DCT tho.

The Superhind Mk. IV, Azerbaijan uses it and I’m pretty sure it can fire the RK-2 ATGM. Pretty sure they specifically wanted that capability. Would provide an alternate ATGM to the ZT3

Gib SK K2 to JPN

1 Like

I guess the braincells left the current forum thread

2 Likes

No, Japan can get by with Thailand and are doing fine with top tier tanks as it is.

2 Likes

gameplay wise this only means you dont need to fear the MiG-21S and SPS-K in the F-117

you’ll lose bases to some canberras and B-57s, and if you make it you’ll take only half of one BUT youll then get shot down by cannon instead of missile

in ground RB I dont know, didnt test it with an SPAA yet

You mean BARRIER-5?

Spoiler

Yeah, Barrier-V is the system. The RK-2 is the actual missile.

Edit: if it’s supposed to be the Mk. IV Superhind, then I would argue and bug report about getting this missile added.

1 Like

what is DCT?

So we finally get the sabra, and as ben dawg pointed out, it seems to be very decent. Nice job devs, there’s more of them to be added though, just for the lineups’ sake.
Sabra mk2, mk2 APS and Mk3 next ples

Only if the the MiG-31 comes with it

Japan more needs help in the form of CAS since it and Germany are very lacking in that area. Japan could also use some more light tanks that are better than what we have now.

are you sure youre not just ignoring that the gunner can overwrite the limitations specifically because this is incredibly inconvenient during combat?

2 Likes

Why doesn’t the F-15I have Python4? This missile was developed in the same decade as the aam3 and R-73. Even the performance could be implemented in the current War Thunder if it was intentionally weakened, I really don’t know why not!

1 Like

As much as a I hate to admit it Thailand will only fill some of our gaps

3 Likes

Can anyone confirm if the F-4F ICE went down to 13.0 also in ASB?

I would love to see the F-5 variants it can brings though, as well as the Oplot-T and various BTR-3 variants. Of course even with Thailand I would hope in the future we can expect another nation like Indonesia or Singapore to more properly fill in gaps.

1 Like

here i found a video for reference, at second 15-20 you can see the tanks gun tilt up way later than what is currently on the dev server.

Oh and at 3:25 you can see that it can litterally go down to 0° over the engine deck

5 Likes

As far as im aware these camos were made (In game) spesifically for NL. As they are variants they use on their vehicles. If there is some evidence they are the same as German ones, that would be helpful to report.

2 Likes

You are the best, thank you for your reply, as always!

It is the same, indeed!

German:

NL:

Notice how, in both cases, black is the second most prominent colour after green, instead of brown?

Currently, the German CARC has way too much brown and way too little black. However, the new NL camo has the perfect black amount and balance.

3 Likes