Major Update "Firebirds" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Is this realistic? Seems like a wildly inconvenient ‘feature’ if so?

1 Like

Wooo finally some good top tier CAS on par with everyone else!……………. Wait a minute

1 Like

These are the dreams of most Japanese gamers. If they add bombs for the Ki-102B, maybe my opinion about Gajin will change

5 Likes

@Motherhen357 Could be Iraqi Hunters

A Ki-102b with a Ki-148 missile would be great. Or F-1 with GCS-1 or ASM-1/2. Ki-67 with Ki-147 would also be nice. But these are just dreams

3 Likes

the upgraded Finnish bmp-2 had ATGMs removed, what you see is what you get

One day we will have them too.
i also hope in all the unfinished things for japan for this update that have yet to appear, there will be a ww2 plane from one of your suggestion added aswell.
its been so long that we got a WW2 TT addition.

1 Like

su27 feels a bit different too unless im going crazy?

Not really.

It was fine before, I don’t know why they had to do this;

The gun auto-elevates when it’s nearing the engine bay’s “corner”.

Now, it does so pretty much while aiming at the side.

8 Likes

Unfortunately, we can probably only dream. Gaijin improved the low-level Japanese CAS, so you won’t get anything else from WW2 this year and you should be happy about that.

5 Likes

welp, i sleep
afbeelding

Even the most rural Russians would not think of a nerf like this for Leopards. Pure imaginary.

Does the new US glide bomb use AFX-757? Found in files as new explosive

Well, gaijin thinks the Japanese CAS is so OP that the Su-34 and F-117 were needed to add historical weapons to the Ki-45 and Ki-102B. This means that for Japan to receive the GCS-1, other countries must receive air-fuel bombs or tactical nuclear weapons. For Japan to receive the F-2, other countries will receive the F-22 and MiG-35.

4 Likes

I was honestly expecting 7.3 maaaybe 7.7 but 8.7? Damn, that´s a bit harsh and that GRB BR is a bit whack as well. Plenty of waaay more capable CAS planes 2 full BR lower.

It´s literally just a faster Ar 234B.

The launcher for S-75 has also been changed, it didn’t have any nodes before:

The radar for it was changed too ! it 's now animated

This is a new asset, SNR-75 " Fan Song ". It wasn’t in the files before this devserver version:

6 Likes

Another T-90S (with Relikt side skirts this time)

1 Like

You shouldn’t bring that thing into air battles anyways, no matter what BR.
The GRB BR is completely fair, since it has access to laser guided bombs.

Spanish, can you please verify that there is like tons of jets that have more aggressive turning at top tier?

I’m going insane but it feels like most jets at top tier are turning harder

What’s the RP on the Dunkerque?