Major Update "Firebirds" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Yeah no periscope or LWS sensor on the rear deck ( I think thats what it was anyway) and the front plates slightly different

Spoiler

Credit for the photo goes the creator of the ICV thread, its got some good info and a video of the ICV so check it out

So you think they are going to add it as new Airfield AA? Would kinda seem like it if the model has changed this much. Also would it not line up if we get an F18C for Christmas with ARM? I think it would be a great objective to take out enemy team SAM cover.

I think it doesnt improve that much. IRST is not going to be added yet…

is it just me or do R-73s feel a lot more… stable? they dont seem to spin out anymore even after doing some duels. they dont wobble anymore either

I thought we would see BMP-25 first, but nvm we can still have it

Squadron vehicles suck as we cannot grind one effectively between two updates because of the maximum points cap of 20000

Although they could either add a separate ICV with an unmanned turret to help Japan with vehicles or they might even change it before it becomes official.

The OSA is not in the dev server?

The dome on the rear of the RCV is a Datalink antenna iirc

1 Like

Question so when they close the dev if there is a second one does progress stay between grinding vics?

Leos are actually gonna be unplayable
grafik

8 Likes

How come the bloody graphics looks worse, ps i downloaded full version too

Oh no what kind of Iraqi thing are they planning ?

1 Like

They seem fine to me, but could always use improvements. I’m also not using the highest graphics.

I shared a few screenshots earlier. Basically, now you can’t aim to the sides. The gun goes to the sky.

2 Likes

So glad I didn’t grab a Leopard 2 yet lmao. Guess Ill that the A1A1 L/44 instead when that goes on discount

Hello, Does anyone know what Anti Ailising to use, and RTX settings thanks!.. game looks so much worse why

at the same BR as the regular one

Probably that, or as a destroyable objective in the " sead " gamemode that was datamined last update. Or used for both purposes, nothing prevents that.

Given the time period of the flag, probably some kind of Rank 4 or 5 premium for the GB techtree.

4 Likes

Hey @Grzegames.
you wont belive what they have done.
your Dreams came to an extend true XD

• F-104J — 19 x Mighty Mouse rockets have been added.
  • Ki-102 Otsu — practice shell and new belts have been added for the 57 mm Ho-401 cannon. (Report ).
  • Ki-45 Otsu — 250 kg bombs have been added.
  • Ki-45 Hei, Ki-45 Hei/Tei — 50 kg, 100 kg and 250 kg bombs have been added.
  • Ki-45 Tei — 50 kg and 100 kg bombs have been added.
  • Ki-45 Otsu — 250 kg bombs have been added.
  • Ki-45 Hei, Ki-45 Hei/Tei — 50 kg, 100 kg and 250 kg bombs have been added.
  • Ki-45 Tei — 50 kg and 100 kg bombs have been added.
7 Likes

Well it’s not naval so that leaves Ground and air : D