Major Update "Firebirds" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

what Romanian stuff?

Didn’t Germany only have OSA-AK irl?

It does not change the fact that it is not the most optimal way to introduce vehicles to Italy

Not just a Romania - Italy thing though. I think all sub trees suck except South Africa

1 Like

Will other vehicles in the Italian TT receive Romanian camouflages, 2S1 for example?

but Leo 2A6 in France is fine?

Not within this major, as again, nothing has really changed here. Romania has always been a part of the Italian tree.

But feel free to make a suggestion for that :)

4 Likes

It’is not fine.

Have to say I am surprised that we didnt see an Indian OSA added to the UK as well with the other 3 being added, especially given gaijins recent moves to really try and flush SPAA/SAM out for nations.

1 Like

germany keeps beeing a minor nation at top tier i guess

1 Like

Super Hind is a literal squadron vehicle??? That rare sub-tree W just hit the post and not became a goal

At least SA made a dozen of them so one of them still come to tree like the regular Rooivalk

Leo 2 in UK still makes more sense (trial {nearly adopted}/Canadian) than in France … so you should be more crossed with that … lol

So gaijin is, giving RUS another kh38 carrier while ignoring their own words

Good news is that they at least are not giving Su34 thermal, which means Gaijin still has shame.

16 Likes

I suggest to remove 8th rank of Germany, because it is completely useless. 0 uniqueness, worst setups.

1 Like

So the Rank VI Ship for GB will be the HMS Repulse huh. No QE.

I just hope they really didnt just copy the Renown and gave her a proper model

The Kh-38MTs have thermal themselves though, and good zoom options. So it doesn’t matter as much if the internal sight doesn’t have thermals.

2 Likes

HMS Repulse! I know the teaser ship wasn’t Renown… the torpedo protection looks quite different.

A rank VI ship for GB finally , the British is having a good update so far

1 Like

They should have included that boat to TT. Italian tree lacks torpedo boats

Good ships so far. We definitely need 7.3 for naval

I guess germany will get the stuff erveryone gets now in like 3 updates and behind a paywall just like the F-4F early

1 Like