Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

There like literally nothing defending the Indian T-90S if Germany get’s the Canadian Leo.

I’m not upset that Germany is getting a German vehicles it’s the double standard and lack of consistence that pees me off.

1 Like

there are two the UK could realistically get though, the early one with twin ADEN 25s in the nose and the late/ production one with the ADENs swapped for wingtip pylons

Early variant

Spoiler

late variant

Spoiler

the early one could sit at ~11.0 whilst the later one could sit at 13.0 or wherever similar AMRAAM + ASRAAM carriers sit

Those are both lineups:

Britain

France

They both have the same amout of vehicle pretty much. Yes Challengers 2 are marginally worse however unlike Leclercs they’re getting fixed, slowly.

I wonder what IFV’s are? Guess what, Light Tanks.
Anyway, in case you didn’t noticed, i said that France didn’t got a single light tank, i never said that Britain did got an IFV unlike France, so i don’t see why you’re attacking me.

Spoiler

Its undeniable that Britain, unlike France is getting a lot of (deserved) love in the latest two updates for high BR’s: Challenger 3TD, JAS39C, Challenger 2 OES, Jaguar IS, Wessex HU.5, Buccaneer S.2B together with Challenger 2 improvements, which in fact, as i said on my messages, improved the situation of Britain at top tier.
Can you tell me what France got in the last two patches, except two SPAA’s, and M26 which is a C&P, Mirage 4000 and an AlphaJet that went to Germany as well?
France haven’t even got yet a rank 7 premium, just to give an example, let alone valid addition at higher BR’s.
Again, im not saying that Britain shouldn’t get Light Vehicles, IFV’s, or whatever you want, don’t get me wrong.

2 Likes

I guess Indian aircraft rank 7 ~ 9 might be better RCAF aircraft

I dislike the MTTD personally, but I hate not having smoke grenades as a light vehicle.
But yeah, their post ain’t smart.

that angers me as well
like our top tier SPAA is Canadian but no we can’t have their tanks to go with it

3 Likes

My brother in tea, we have Challenger 3 and 2E, we don’t need a Leopard 2.
I have Leopard 2s in Germany, I don’t need them when I have Challenger 3 and 2E in Britain.

1 Like

Nah it’s because BvvD like Russian tech there for if any nation lacking stuff boom as Russian stuff.

We seen this is Sweden via the T-80 and “Finnish” stuff,
The Indian T-90 in Britain,
And now “Hungarian” stuff in italy and lacks low tier things with anything that isn’t Russian.

1 Like

An secret list of the vehicle next patch))))))

(Guys, its fake by myself. Please do not belive)

Spoiler

2 Likes

Well, the Leclerc mains just have to cry and spam the reports, just like we did ;)

1 Like

Let me present you:

2 Likes

Now thats a good start

Yes both the uk and france have similar line ups and yes the uk line up is VERY slowly getting fixed but I would still take the french line up just because their MBTs are better for warthunder, and as nice as the rooikats are I want an actual IFV with an auto cannon and preferably atgm then just a wheeled TD, and I agree france should get more of its light tanks in the last part I even said I want to see the ERC90 because I love the look of it, but if we are going off of IFVs alone the options are an unestablished 30mm with one of the lowest fire rates in the game and gen 1 thermals with a milan 2, or a wheeled ifv with a 30mm with double the faster fire rate and darts with gen 2 or 3 thermals but its a premium, both france and the uk are kinda screwed on IFVs but france got theirs more recently so its not much to ask that we get a better IFV for the uk before we hit the 6 year mark since our last IFV

I dont think sweden needed the finish lol, like they didnt need another 2 loes

I keep ob292 on the stock exchange in case a British premium IFV appears. 🐱

1 Like

god I wish lol

1 Like

It’s the fact they are filling whole with rubbish Russian tanks.
The AIM would of made more sense than the T-90.
Same for the Swedish

As you can see, fox has been confirmed. So… the list is true

yeah but alas not how gaijin works, we will get an indian BMP2 before a new warrior variant

3 Likes

Both France and Britain could get a CTA40 Carrier. Ajax for Britain and EBRC for France.

4 Likes