Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Youre not wrong, and I’ve said it rankles me that the Dutch vehicle is going to France, which has zero connection to the Netherlands

1 Like

If it’s the Canadair Starfighter means we’d finally get a Canadair aircraft with the Canadian flag(I’m still waiting on the Canadair Sabers in-game)

Fun Fact despite having only CAS loadout the CF-104 is equivalent to the F-104G and is what started NATO’s starfighter craze.

Tho I had to get another one of the Canadair’s licenced-built Yank planes I would rather have the Canadair CF-116 Freedom Fighter. With the addition of the F-20, I believe it is the last F-5-based aircraft missing from the game now.

So does France, which haven’t got a single Light Vehicle in game for a BR higher than 9.0. What is your point?
Currently Britain is doing in a way better state than previous patches, especially at top tier.

for ground no

yes we are.

i mean fair point , but it still feels VERY WEIRD

for ground we ain’t way better
for air we are

We’re pretty better there is basically a gulf in performance between spall liner equipped vics and non spall liner vics.

what are you on about

Netherlands Army CV9035NL and CV90 MLU

the only tank the uk has at top tier better then a leclerc is the challenger 3TD and while I agree the french should get a better round, almost everything they have at top tier is better then the UK. The whole no light tank above 9.0 is kinda false as well france has the VBC which is an IFV and is still better then the warrior. Only real thing the uk has over france is the gripen and CAS thats kinda it

so standard DK and NL are pretty much the same, back to my theory then, oazy squadrons by gajin

2 Likes

the spall liner is on the turret and ufp, shame all the ammo is always in the hull and the lfp is so big same with the drivers hatch

the spall liners doesn’t do much on the challengers

Never compared the two, i said France doesn’t have Light Tanks at 9.0, unlike Britain.

Except its a premium.

Numbers of LT’s UK have from 9.0 on including premiums: 3
Numbers of LT’s France have from 9.0 on including premiums: 1

If we not not include the premiums, as we should, Britain still have more Light Tanks than France.

So again, your point being?

yeah thats my point lol, its on parts that are always gonna be a one shot anyway or parts people cant pen so its kinda meh I havent noticed a jump in survivability anyway

2 of those light tanks above 9.0 used to be under 9.0 while most of frances 8.3 lights stayed down there so not really a fair comparison either right? but lets look at 8.3 then and oh look, france has a total of 5 and so does the uk crazy

also saying “lets not compare the two” frances top tier ground is undeniably better then the uk which guess what both dont have light tanks that can even work up there so its kinda pointless

So you’re comparing MARS 15, AMX-13, SK105A2 and AMX-10RC with Rooikats and the VFM. Love to see your mental gymnastics.
Maybe, if those vehicles went up it was because they was undertiered? My point stands.

its still light tanks and guess what I was talking about IFVs not light tanks, but hey I guess those rooikats and VFM5 is an IFV right? lol