Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

CV90 is Swedish but I get your point.
I also don’t favour it going to France, I just wanna see Dutch flagged vehicles in game and if BeNeLux isn’t an option then anywhere else is fine by me.

@UnHolySausage What is this ?

https://wiki.warthunder.com/Jaguar_E

I dont see another option other that Korea will be standalone tree or if there will be some weird asian tree which will connect many different nations.
Probably will be not Japan subtree because of political/historical/controversy reasons.
USA has to much own stuff to add anything from Korea.
China? No way. There are probably enough historical reasons to connect Korea and China but right now I think Korea are too much connected with “western” countries to add it to China.

Apart R.38 experimental fighter, all WWII stuff is English/French or US.

After WWII:
F-84
F-84F
Mirage 5
F-16
F-35

meant the ground vehicle lol

Spoiler

dude the su 57 its already ingame idk why yall asking for it SU-57 - War Thunder Wiki

1 Like

Dutch are closer to germans tbh.

Cockerill turrets. a large domestic post-WW2 thing for BeNeLux

1 Like

Only current possibility is Japan or nothing.

Yeah, it’s always been my opinion that post ww2 Dutch stuff should go to Germany due to their present day mutual integration of militaries.

However, anywhere is fine by me. Beggars can’t be chosers right? Not like Gaijin really listens to my personal preference.

As i said earlier i mostly watch out air components,… maybe Ground wise it is better, just show me by list.

that’s why i was refering to the other jaguar

I never thought I’d say this, but French air is actually in a really good spot right now. Good fighters, good attackers, not many gaps, and the Mirage 2000-5F will get MICA EMs next update.

8 Likes

Yea they just moan for the sake of moaning

1 Like

look what yall did now i want to play air reallistic

FOX 3s are coming on the June patch not this one.

Everyone moans for the sake of moaning.

1 Like

It’s the case for most new nations one of more will be another nation’s tech post WW2. If lucky they will have licensed-built the vehicle. but that will have one or more parts filled with some sort of C&P unfortunately that is just the case as most “unique stuff is WW2 and the 50s (at most 60s)”.

A Benelux C&P thing.

the tree.

1 Like

Give it to the US, who we are also pretty close to (in particular our airforce that really likes the US).

This way we get to piss off both Swedish and German mains.

1 Like

Looking forward to the June update 😁

1 Like

that like every western air force

1 Like