Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

As long as the USSR gets an actually viable multirole (Su-30M), I will literally not care about the rest of the update. Wheelie boys are always welcome, maybe something fresh too. The more people talk about the Thai, the more I want to see them come. Especially if they’re actually going to model a T-84.

1 Like

If I had to guess it because US planes are cheep. (or fairly easy to get the licenced to built themselves)

Well I hopefully done grinding Japan by the end of April. if they do end up adding some air filler for high tier.

A week per aircraft should save my mental health

2 Likes

and the lobbying

TILAD on su30

1 Like

I pray, lmaooo

i would find it funny

1 Like

True. It’s how Canada ended up going with the Freedom Fighter as a Northrop had a guy strong arm the Canadian government to go with it. (Hence my every other problem with the Canadian milltary is the Yanks fault)

1 Like

its the reason why i hate aim 9x

Alpha Strike is this update, not next update.

It was in the files, tho so we’re several other flags like Ukraine, but I have a good feeling we will know sooner than later if Thailand will become a sub tree to Japan or not. Would help fill out Japan, although it would mostly be copy paste save a few exceptions like the Ukrainan BTR-3E, the Commando Stingray, and ofc the wonderful T-84 Oplot-T

4 Likes

Why not ? It was Bvvd 's main pick for a nation which could come in an Israel-style techtree starting from above Rank 1, in the video Q&A.

1 Like

Indeed, since ~2years top air for France is really not in a bad position.

Now would be nice if the high/top tier ground and naval got the same kind of love ^^

I’d love that. Maybe they are waiting a couple years till the KF-21 can be added at the top for people to grind out.

Oh? what video?

2 Likes

Yes I know but on their dev blog they said Fox 3 missiles are coming on the summer update.

that is going to be quite the update.

Korea is a Japanese subtree? Please don’t add Korean equipment to the game.

1 Like

The next update yeah. Will be interesting to see what FOX-3’s are gonna do to air