Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

i don’t think it will becoming soon

Was it? R-Darted integration with Gripen C never happened. Derby used by Barak II is also fiction.

The Gripen can use them
i know not a real photo

Any new naval datamines?

Isn’t that just Gaijin sharing loadout across airframes instead of keeping them to what the nation used like they like to do?

Edit: hopefully that fixed it. I suck at mobile keyboards.

Ah, No wonder about that and not ready this major update

I guess second major update gaijin could add another 4th gen IR AAM from domestic china and EU aircraft

SAAF delivered 5th gen IR AAM IRIS-T as interim armament for JAS39C Gripen before A-Darter IR AAM project

2 Likes

But anyway when it comes to 3rd gen platforms with ARH missiles I recommend checking my comment here that sums up possible vehicles. Personally I think all of these vehicles should be in the tech trees.

I’d hate to see such a unique vehicles perfect for entry level AMRAAM gameplay being locked behind a paywall.

I think they just want to make BVRAAM carriers more indigenous or something

but possible

1 Like

I most likely know the answer but any news on any british IFVs?

Apart from the Fox that’s coming nothing.

Tornado did get Norm 95 as an extra camo.

2 Likes

thought so, damn shame as well

Production aircraft getting missiles or other weapons tested on a single airframe is just a retarded idea imo. They should just add the Sufa with AIM-120’s

Latest i can think of is the yet to be seen “Norway Islands” mentioned by oshida. Might be a new naval map

1 Like

f-20 used only 9j/p and sparrows the aim120’s were a mockup as the project was abandoned pre amraam

yea im especially missing the old JaBoG 31 Boelcke Norm 73 and the current monocolour gray one

Maybe we can see the first part of the Hungarian line, it isn’t clear if they are going to add it later this update or in future updates.

Looks like to me they will add the sub tree in two parts.

High tier needs the most help and I think that is why we got that area first.
Mid to low tier doesn’t really need help though I would imagine the update after this we will see it.
As not only in the blog but in the dev stream too they kept reminding us that more will come.

1 Like

Kinda strange for me that they haven’t added one of 3 MiGs as a premium instead of regular (21MF, 23MF, 21bis-SAU), especially since the high tier premium section is almost empty (F-104S or Ariete).
Camos are cool though, hopefully they can be obtained for free.

1 Like