Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

I never thought I’d say this, but French air is actually in a really good spot right now. Good fighters, good attackers, not many gaps, and the Mirage 2000-5F will get MICA EMs next update.

8 Likes

Yea they just moan for the sake of moaning

1 Like

look what yall did now i want to play air reallistic

FOX 3s are coming on the June patch not this one.

Everyone moans for the sake of moaning.

1 Like

It’s the case for most new nations one of more will be another nation’s tech post WW2. If lucky they will have licensed-built the vehicle. but that will have one or more parts filled with some sort of C&P unfortunately that is just the case as most “unique stuff is WW2 and the 50s (at most 60s)”.

A Benelux C&P thing.

the tree.

1 Like

Give it to the US, who we are also pretty close to (in particular our airforce that really likes the US).

This way we get to piss off both Swedish and German mains.

1 Like

Looking forward to the June update 😁

1 Like

that like every western air force

1 Like

As long as the USSR gets an actually viable multirole (Su-30M), I will literally not care about the rest of the update. Wheelie boys are always welcome, maybe something fresh too. The more people talk about the Thai, the more I want to see them come. Especially if they’re actually going to model a T-84.

1 Like

If I had to guess it because US planes are cheep. (or fairly easy to get the licenced to built themselves)

Well I hopefully done grinding Japan by the end of April. if they do end up adding some air filler for high tier.

A week per aircraft should save my mental health

2 Likes

and the lobbying

TILAD on su30

1 Like

I pray, lmaooo

i would find it funny

1 Like

True. It’s how Canada ended up going with the Freedom Fighter as a Northrop had a guy strong arm the Canadian government to go with it. (Hence my every other problem with the Canadian milltary is the Yanks fault)

1 Like

its the reason why i hate aim 9x

Alpha Strike is this update, not next update.

It was in the files, tho so we’re several other flags like Ukraine, but I have a good feeling we will know sooner than later if Thailand will become a sub tree to Japan or not. Would help fill out Japan, although it would mostly be copy paste save a few exceptions like the Ukrainan BTR-3E, the Commando Stingray, and ofc the wonderful T-84 Oplot-T

4 Likes