Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

yeah that is the exact reason why I’m not making a bug report lol I cant be arsed to go find documents that showed the M109A1s in british service used the L15A2 shell just for them to turn around and go na not enough proof or its just a suggestion

Actually both could carry up to 18. Though I can see them capping both to 12

yeah ~ Belgium is good

And … Netherland CV90 should go to Germany TT XD
After all, now German-Netherland military cooperation is very close, the CV90NL family and F-16 are quite good as an addition to the German TT
In addition, Austria is also suitable for German TT, the special IFVs are a good choice

1 Like

assuming poland isnt made a tree or sub tree in game by the time this tank comes who would get the KHS Krab since its an AS90 Braveheart turret on a K9 hull and a german gun, korea isnt in game either so I would assume the uk or germany, their were 2 prototypes before it went into active production so both germany and the uk could get it

yeah im also gonna assume when we get anti radiation missiles that the tornado is gonna be limited and not allowed to carry its historical 7 ALARMs

2 Likes

Apparently it could carry 9

But yeah, I doubt that too. If we ever get them, I could see us getting 2-4 on the wings and/or 3 on the belly on the Tornado Gr4 though

d5DLuoYKTNl9wtSfKLy6VVD4c9RoRaUO-au1H2z3IGc

Though I dont think theyd be all that OP in large quanitities. Brimstone could wipe out the enemy team. ALARM is useless if the enemy team just toggle off their radar on their SPAA.

Résumé

Any polish Forces need in british subtree ?

and this little monster too

4 Likes

im pretty sure that’s why they haven’t added them yet as their isn’t much point

true but it is one hell of a CAS loadout, 12 brimstones and 4 ALARMs only nation that could maybe rival that in pure CAS amount is america

what

I think it was about the KHS Krab I posted that was a polish SPG project using a AS90 Braveheart turret

There is the Polish Firefly and boat in the UK tree but that’s not a sub-tree. Besides Poland is one of the better candidates for an independent tree.

5 Likes

In GRB, with the ability to take them in a mixed load, like the ALARM rails on the Gr4. I could see them being quite valuable. But beyond that, their main purprose would be supression. The threat that the aircraft airbourne “might” have HARM.

Though ALARM does have the parachute trick to deal with radar togglers, but i doubt gaijin would model that.

But I mostly want them for ASB. Plenty of radar SPAA in that to deal with and its all stupidly OP, Just got shot down by a convoy Gepard whilst flying at 10k ft.

Maybe. I dont think they really have anything akin to Brimstone

yeah I doubt they would add the loitering ability since ya know they didnt add the man in the loop system for the Martels on the bucc S2B

1 Like

Or just more independent waiting for polish armed forces, and air force to be added into a tree but how would be not much polish subtree going ?

true but they would get things like the F15EX with what 16 GBUs?

Probably, they can certainly match us in quantity of A2G on an aircraft just about. But they certainly wouldnt be able to ripple of 4x HARM and then ripple of 18 Brimstones and then turn around and go home :D