Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

yaaaay

only the hungarian grippen for now

Understandable. I’ve seen some suggest the C&P stuff should have the RP needed to be halved to grind/spade it and I kinda agree. C&P is often there to help line-ups for that nation and it keeps some of the grind Gaijin thinks is “fun” over unlocking a spaded vehicle(at that point have it be a premium).

2 Likes

Hopefully, Gaijin invest some of the F-20(and the 6 others sold of the other premiums) money into better servers.

1 Like

no it will be on the Gr 7 and will lose its current mavericks

1 Like

Only thing with Czechoslovakia, that we would have a lack of top tier ground as most of the things we have now are more around 10.3/10.7 BR. That is why im still for mix of Poland and Czechoslovakia would come as single TT as they would fill each other gaps CZSK for low tier (and probaly SPAAs also) and Poland would fill top tier ground nicely

2 Likes

That will be a great tech tree

A mixed Polish/Czech tree would be really cool, actually!

Both nations have lots of unique aircraft and ground vehicles to offer.

4 Likes

Yeah, It would. Full of original vehicles. The cold war era tanks would be mostly soviet with later modified versions of the tanks so somewhat original also. There would be copy and paste especially around WW2 era with. But the TT would have a lots of original vehicles.

Understandable. I just have Czechoslovakia as it’s ok but like you said it could be mixed with Poloand but that could be done with the sub-tree system if needs be. (This is why I find 2 national trees ok as sub-trees work for them)

Similar to my stance on Canada it has a few issues that could be fixed with being paired with Australia/ANZACs but that could be done with a sub-tree. (unless they make Bombers playable again but that only helps WW2)

4 Likes

cant wait for the AGM65Gs to be terrible and gaijin use this as a way to nerf the harrier Gr7

on the dev didnt they only have like 130mm of pen?

My child Overpressure is better then a HEAT warhead

na gaijin will give them a mix of generic T72s for 9.0 to 10.0 and then just leos and abrambs for top tier

oh yeah I know but overpressure can also be a bit wonky against russian tanks due to era being everwhere, what is the explosive mass? I assume its bigger then the current AGM65Ds

Shame we didn’t manoeuvre kill the forum.

i think 50kg

ooooo nice hopefully should kill most enemies when they hit

im actually looking forward to the update a bit now with the harrier getting its MAWs and AGM65Gs

Plus it’s another redfor nation so it would help with the match maker

well until 11.7 where its gonna be Leos and M1s

1 Like