Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Germany doesnt really need another heli, the tiger is already busted at top tier

thats a shame

Nobody have an idea about that?

I wanna ask. This “leak list”/data mines is suppose to be for this update or what is this? Can anyone explain it to me? Saw it now in pt 3 when i somehow got there. Because some vehicles are interesting.

Ps. Don’t know why it posted before as reply to someone before

Spoiler

i have no clue what they mean

1 Like

Olivia’s leaks are just stuff being worked on and we have no clue on when it is coming.

1 Like

There was a ZBD03 in the Olivia leak so it might be that

2 Likes

Can someone spare a report on Kh-29T’s and Izdeliye 305’s for the Ka-52, and 305’s for the Mi-28NM, 28N, 35, and 24P/V? :P

these are leaks they could come any time in future or not at all

This is just what the devs are working on

Ahhh so pretty much a data mined vehicles that just need to be finished.

Hahaha
Oh wait you’re serious
Let me laugh even harder
HAHAHAHAHAH

No. It’s not datamine. Some of the leaked vehicles might never come

1 Like

I assume you are a german main?

More like Gaijin is working on them who knows when they’ll come.

Ahhh i see, i see…got lil bit exited for Finish KV-1 to finally go to Sweden

1 Like

No, im more of a Ruskie main now. the UHT is rather underwhelming for what it is. the PARS missiles have been nerfed into the ground, (they self detonate if a fly farts in between the seeker and the target), they have less range than a Spike, and it only carries 8 missiles. Not to mention it carries no gun, and its only form of self defense is really really old stinger models with no proxy

1 Like

The way it is played though is wha makes it good, use its speed/flight performance to get around the map, get behind a hill and then pop up for 2 seconds and shoot off a pars making it impossible to shoot down if someone who knows what they are doing is flying it

nice joke

Thanks he believed me

its pretty good just outdated in terms of current model and lacking compared to other top tier helicopters lets not forget fire and forget missiles are situational and tends to aim at the worse spots ever, plus it dosent have a chin mounted autocannon to defend itself at close range like other helis