Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 4)

Here’s sustained turn at low level :) 12 degrees per second from South African info is done at 15,000 feet, implied later in the document. I didn’t think I needed to link it as the document name is right there and it shows up on google, my apologies.

6 Likes

Unless they’ve been changed since initial dev, they still only pull 30Gs like the 9M

Spoiler

At 2:02, if it’s not loading the timestamp:

https://youtu.be/2njh_t3MYaM?t=122

I don’t know if it was said here, but the mirage 4000 was added the RDM-3 radar and the 530Ds

EDIT : it was also moved to from 12.0 to 12.3

9 Likes

im not gonna lie i am a little jealous at how much love the mirage 4k is getting when we havent even got our gripen in the files yet

1 Like

That clip I posted ain’t 30Gs. There’s simply no way

That’s why I was curious on when that was. Also I think datamine wise the stats are similar to 9M? So I wouldn’t expect it to perform different either.

My clip? It was today like couple hours ago (2 hours)

Amx is an Italian equivalent of Su-25 and A-10, it’s a long overdue. Though probably in a perfect world, there should be a whole family of Aermacchi jets added before it.

I see he is streaming right now, I’ll watch some more.

so using the AAM-3 in test drive they seem to pull harder. but i can’t confirm with data

3 Likes

Sounds like they changed it then, which is good to know.

I used them in battles and they definitely pull harder than 30Gs. They even feel more maneuverable than Python 3s

2 Likes

Ik the fact it’s not even ready to be in the files make me feel like we may not even see it

Bro. They said it’s coming. Don’t say that. You’re literally just begging UK mains to lose it.

just please give us a nice p2W premium AMX so I can grind the air tech tree, Gaijin.

my guess is when the swedish FM is done they will add the SAAF one

1 Like

M8 just because they said it’s planned if it’s not even ready to be even in the files then there is a high chance it properly won’t be ready for the update

Aren’t they already losing it?

2 Likes

No where did you hear that
Don’t worry me

I know I am. Imho words/statements don’t really mean anything to Gaijin.

Remember when they kept denying stuff and then they are now in game.

Gaijin : No means yes (If it benefits us) and no mean no.