Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 4)

Yeah that is the problem. These were like Tanzania and Mozambique which were not treated well by the Brits. Similar issue to former French colonies, players from these countries may be very angered to see them being under their flags again.

You got some better ideas for NATO MBTs to be added as new vehicles?

1 Like

chally 3 2023 with its actual improved armour and M1A2 Sep v3 tusk 2 with all of its DU armour

4 Likes

I mean any time I see Brit’s asking for “Commonwealth stuff” it typically from Canada, Australia and New Zealand anyways.

Unless someone is making a joke. They are asking for stuff from the three nations that don’t have a problem with the UK getting their stuff and having their flags under there.

TKX/Type 10 looking sharp

10 Likes

That looks wild lmao. I would actually grind Germany for that

that 0mm machine gun must slap

2 Likes

I now it’s dev server. But

Sir your tank is missing half it’s ammo type.

See work in progress things are always funky.

It’s a laser machine gun

1 Like

Yea, the main gun is also a mystery. 0mm shooting 120mm? Japan has some secret dokumints

2 Likes

I didn’t even see that. When I first looked at the photo.

It’s really very annoying but it’s not just the Germans. From the outside I see it and it is a very European logic.

A few years ago many French people protested when Germany received the kurassier. Even in the last update I asked if it was possible for SUE to come to Germany and many raised their voices.

Many Germans are not complaining about Italy receiving the KF-41, but about Germany not getting a counterpart (especially since we have a broken PUMA, which is nothing more than a 30mm cannon in 10.0)

As for the MBT complaint, just look at the amount of MBT’s Germany has received relative to other major nations (keep in mind that Germany is probably the most played nation in WT).
Gaijin’s response is “we listen to the community” lol
the response of other anti german players is “ohhh weraboos wah wahwa waaa” “main german players problem”

1 Like

Must be their new anti-Kaiju weapons.

2 Likes

ironically enough it looks like im against the germans but germany is actually my second most played nation, but i agree germany went a long time without any mbt aditions but the reason I say they are still doing better then say the UK is because the 2A5, 2PL, 2A6 and the 2A5PSO are all still better then every challenger 2 we have gotten besides maybe the blacknight

also here my stats

1 Like

wait wait wait, nu devserver?

wdym?

GifMeme13234509122023

1 Like

It would be welcome surprise if we get naval FCS now. But the new Standby icon is indication they are still working on it. The code was in fact updated for the devserver now it checks if the target is selected and might now display the view direction relative to the player ship in the FCS.

As said when it first appeared there seem to be two parts to the FCS:

1. Bearing display of the target and player ship with aditional info about targets speed
  2. Info about the shots

I think the FCS stand by can give us clue to how the UI will look like.

2 Likes

Now I’m wondering if the target ID mechanics used in the Battle of the Atlantic event were derived from the work being made on this.

And here are mine :)

1 Like