Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 4)

the dev serer is still up

So far I’ve never seen a person on here that could come close to my ones.
So most here seemingly be ether just full on mains or has one or two other nations they have played

ohhh boy, you better not see mine /facepalm lol

1 Like

*Doing : D

Here we go:

( [Coming Soon]: Japan's new armor and naval chancellor! - War Thunder Mobile - Online Military Action Game - Play for Free )

Bismarck is the last battleship which was in the files for WT Mobile before Beta ended, so this upcoming update will complete the set in totality.

3 Likes

Better than Chris4win :P

Might be I am quite curious if we will have two kinds of FCS (current fall pointer) and new one or if the new will replace the old one.

I made very crude image how it might look like based on the code and icons

Damn I haven’t seen his, but I do play other nations

Spoiler

sometimes lol

1 Like

Biscuit is coming to WTM?

Nice. Now only if I was able to play War Thunder mobile…

German main. I bet mine looks like a British Main. But I have no idea and can’t check.

lol

I’ve looked and it’s not as bad

Britain - 109 while the US you got 51 and Germany 61 that is a healthy mix.

Not like 30 in like one while almost hitting 300 in another lol

But yea you all are defo missing out on Sweden hehe it’s one if thee fun trees I’ve played

Probably very similar to this yes, though the background for it in the files is this semicircle:
cb580ca02e25795979d4c73e223cf821b9f6b08b

The texts in the center will probably be those unused ones from 2.26.0.25 ( https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/13qmjue/dev_server_datamine_226020_226025_part_3/ ), those being

• OVER"
  • “SHORT”
  • “STRADLE!”
  • “HIT!”
  • “target speed”
  • “heading angle”

since they match the names of the icons.

Good question.

This very much implies she’ll be coming here later too, since her sistership Tirpitz( already available in WTM ) was first in the files of WT in the 2.7.0.55 leak. Vehicles are compatible w/ both games.

2 Likes

mine its weird honestly i played russia up to rank 5 but it was so easy i got bored quite fast, fav russian vehicle definitvely the T44-100 its very versatile and responsive

1 Like

I think we need to create a chart so if you have X number of vehicles, you are X rank if you know what I mean

I can’t wait her and Spee are the only two German ships I want.

uuuuh not really, i kinda interpreted what you said as a chart of who has more vehicles from all nations

1 Like

mhm but yea I hope this shows why I kinda want a new nation as I’m really getting bored of the others.

2 Likes

i have a friend who pretty much has all ground in every single nation he got bored so he plays only some times

1 Like