Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 4)

Ah fair I’ve started around Q1/2 2016 as I can remember wanting to play the Golden hind ships event

VBCI2 with 25mm KBA is a good start, but I doubt it will be anywhere top tier worthy. VBCI 2 prototype with a CTA international 40mm for 10.0 ish, and an event/squadron vehicle with a BMP-3 turret, would be very cool.

Just to be clear, the UK left 3 months before the first prototype released, lets be clear, the hull was done, the Boxer programme still used the UK suppliers and the German development was of mission modules and not to any great extent the hull.

Stuff like the Boxer SKYRANGER turret, German, its a mission module, the hull however is a multinational effort. The UK has the CTA 40mm turret, naturally that would go to britain, the Aussie one with a PUMA turret would naturally go to Germany its a PUMA turret, but for the actual vehicles, they should be split between the UK and Germany based on who designed the module.

Foreign modules should not be added unless the tree is in-game and instead other modules should be used. EG. the Finnish module, should not be added, as germany can get the PUMA module and the UK CTA40mm.

1 Like

and that’s the reason aswell that I have so many vehicles with germany because I played with a friend who just started and I don’t have premiums with the US and Russia while I have many for germany. Means much slower progress while grinding Germany takes little time

1 Like

I did have a older account god know what happened to it as I was playing on my friends PC at that time

Most likely yes. And it probably won’t be too long before we start seeing them ingame: their flag for statcards is already in the files https://raw.githubusercontent.com/gszabi99/War-Thunder-Datamine/2.32.0.26/atlases.vromfs.bin_u/gameuiskin/country_bulgaria.svg
country_bulgaria

and their BMP-23 was in the files during the 2.15.0.13 UHD textures leak ( https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/twe9ez/new_vehicles_added_and_readded_with_the_ultra/?rdt=59142 ). Don’t be fooled by the name, it 's a domestically designed and manufactured Bulgarian vehicle.

That isn’t true. Aircraft don’t have nation tags in the files, which was how the Israel independent techtree was able to come unexpectedly despite those planes having appeared in the files circa 2.7.0.55 - we assumed they would be for the FRA tree, but in actual fact this was never the plan for them, as we later learned.

3 Likes

Are we already on the 2nd Dev server

I mean every photo I’ve seen of early current Gen western tank they are all blocky. Like they’ve returned to interwar tank shape design.

I prefer MBTs as premium, lights vehicles are really more what we need in the TT.

Résumé

1 Like

Yeah i will buy that
For a personal preference i like to grind with LTs more, I am a big fan of wheeled tanks

1 Like

Aye with the flood of Warsaw, eastern Europe tech this is why I’m thinking Poland could be the next nation

Blocky turrets allow you to fit more composite armour.

I keep some money for the day we gonna have a fun modern MBT premium and a fun/meta/enjoyable jet. Wich is really not the case for now saddly.

If they treated Italy with some respect I would probably buy the da vinci or pola, but no.
The only thing i might spend on is the kfir canard.

they can have the German version of the KF41… wait

1 Like

Remove the one from the Italian TT as well, it is honestly a pain in my eye
I rather grind out the other arietes and then claim i got every Italian thing

1 Like

The best “Mirage” premium not in France is so sad to me…

Wish they do better choice (later Mirage F1 variants) or give us things like a Mirage IIING (Mirage III with Mirage 2000 stuff, the ultimate Mirage 3 :p )

I would instant buy it.

2 Likes

Correct. The purpose of playing Italy is to obtain Italy’s unique vehicles. The Hungarian vehicles are a mockery of Italian players by gaijin.

1 Like

my point was there isnt a German one IRL its just a vehicle made by Rheinmetall but not used by the Germans, if people think that the boxer is a German designed vehicle they probs need to do some reading

1 Like

Think about it this is similar to a different debate is similar about American Tech.

“If you didn’t what your stuff going to other nations you shouldn’t have exported them to so many”

Was something I said and I feel it fits in the debate.

1 Like