Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 4)

No one seems to care about the model error of STRV122B+
Unless gaijin got some photos taken from the top he is wrong

yeah 6.3 and 7.3 because they were great grinding lineups. Do you have a problem with it? You have a profile pic with the UK flag.

that’s hella weird

Still no argument

1 Like

However, for an armor kit weighing 5000KG, each piece of turret armor weighs about 1000KG, but only has 20MM of KE protection. This is beyond reality. After all, many WT vehicles are just speculation.

Japan, Italy and Israel too, but Italy has a very competent premium and very competent 10.3 lineup(where everyone but the truest populus romanus stopped), while Israel is overall easier
Japan and France, I can see the desprate need for a rank 7 premium.

2 Likes

im a german main but i try to be fair with other tech trees aswell, altough im biased towards germany, i still try to see some way of helpin the other tech trees, the ones needing love rn is italy and france in third place japan

1 Like

This was a fight between German and British Mains with when someone from ones of those commonweath nation not formally in-game(that they were claiming the stuff from) said the UK was the best place for the nations stuff they were told to screw off.

2 Likes

It’s still another update that naval players don’t get anything exciting. When can we see 406mm guns or big anti ship missiles in war thunder ? 2024 ? Or even later?

France is sad at top tier, one full BR totally blank without any lineup

10.3-11.3

What is with modern tanks and being blocky?

oh wait that’s the thing my friend has been talking about for the whole month he couldnt even remember the name

Well that’s the Leclerc turret without all external storage :p

Looks naked like that but looks fun.

I think its best to save some for something in between 9.7-11.7 for France that isnt a premium but a TT.

I suppose the EBRC jaguar: 40mm CTAS makes quick works of LAVs and BMPs, and enough to reliably go through HIFVs like pumas and sides of any MBT below 11.0.
Four MMP missiles makes anti tank viable but not overpowered as FOF missiles tends to be inconsistent.
Protection wise not great, but incredibly agile and fast, 10.3 as a GE premium(MBT for store ones) would be a good idea.

Well, Leclerc today is probably the less blocky with the shape storage offers :p

@Chris4win btw when did you start playing WT ?

This isn’t a got you question I’m just wondering

probably 2017 or 2018 but only unlocked rank 3 vehicles at the start of corona

1 Like

EBRC Jaguar, VBCI, VBCI2 (2 of them), CRABs… and lot of other wheeled/light stuff i really want to se coming yep…

It’s not anymore named MMP but Akeron MP now. And it’s not only F&F, but also man-in-the-loop, dunno if thats would be something in WT but sure i want them :p

But all these lights need to be in the TT. Last Light TT is at 8.3, wich is sad.

We need MBT prem, and Lights TT.

1 Like