Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 4)

Problem is… WT does not have game play mechanics for landing gear door pylons… otherwise they would have considered that possibility to begin with

Yeah, gaijin is smoking something for thinking that putting the sep in with missing armor, while giving the T-90M spall liner that negates all spall from the side is fine

2 Likes

I see part 4 is here. I wonder when the dev server is going to get an update. What’s the version on rn? I’m not home

infradimensional 2A7V

Well, next time maybe …

also i kinda wanna know about the vilkas that’s kinda weird i would like to see more the PUMA VJTF than the vilkas

1 Like

Yeah. Those are so far the things i notice. RWR/radar and its lock is sometimes wonky and Targeting pod is unfinished also.

Why is the new Abrams called SEP v2 instead of M1A2B? I thought that all SEP Abrams were renamed few years ago

Probably because it’s a more recognizable/iconic name

devs said that almost everything on jas39 is stub before the update or 2nd devserv

Yeah their not gonna replace the A with the C i just think that the C is gonna come with AMRAAMS

Havent seen the Scimitar in the first datamine from Oshida?

They already said the ARHs aren’t coming this update

The SEP suit does nothing in WT, we don’t have infantry here, the ATGM in the face of the TUSK kit does not work at all, the kit for the SEP V1 has already been dismantled by me

The SEPV2’s TUSK II kit is also a nightmare, as these areas are excellent HE receivers that will allow your group of members to be blown up quickly

At the moment they exist by default in the dev server, and I think this needs to be made into a mod like TUSK I, and the player can choose to remove it by himself

5 Likes

why is sweden getting the worse jas39 when it was orignally developed for sweden?

Wait 2 month and you ll get your better jas

i dont wanna wait 2 months
when uk gets a better now

dev got an update can someone check if su27 has a cockpit, f15 has one

I agree. It’s absurd that the C model will be in the game but not added to Sweden. We can even get the 16 treatment where we get both the A and C. There is no reason to wait to add it to Sweden currently if the plane will already be in the game. Even UK mains have said the same thing.

3 Likes

the F15 have an update cockpit