Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 4)

anyone looked at the the cdk files yet? im curious to see what the SA Gripen C looks like

1 Like

I tried, but they aren’t approving my comment (I made it 30 minutes ago).

EDIT: approved!

https://img-forum-wt-com.cdn.gaijin.net/original/3X/0/d/0d34e41b658fc319507862c4aa347090398acc91.jpeg

E

11 Likes

Somewhat off-topic but I’ve written a suggestion regarding decals and it’s been pending for like 2 weeks now, don’t know if that’s a bad sign.

I mean you are doing your part, that is more than enough.

Feel free to cry the same way germans did the last 3 years wanting a strv122 equal.

3 Likes

No one has even looked at it no one know how much better then the C it will be

even tho im not an US main i absolutely agree that comment, the abrams needs a buff in its armor as its current state makes it underwhelming the only thing it brings as of rn its more side armor wich its completely useless when your front can be penetrated by the most simple shells

1 Like

oh no i more meant to see what weapons it carries I assume it will be similar just with a HMD

I cannot find the C in the CDK so it is not on the dev server as of me sending this message and on 2.32.0.26

Spoiler

stock darts for leclerc and apparently japan, with many apfsds going to tier 1

5 Likes

In the test service, the rocket ccip for all planes and helicopters shows a distance of only 1.3km, while the bombs and machine guns have no problem, is that a bug?

wait check the M829A2 stats

The Leopard situation was entirely different since the Strv122s are up-armored 2A5 with kits done by Sweden. The Gripen has two separate models being added when the A and the C could be added at the same time. Much like the 16A and 16 ADF. German mains wanted a German Leopard with similar armor, not the Strv122.

It should be the same as the A maybe they give it a better targeting pod but doubt it

They did consider it. Gear door pylons was on dev for brief time. Not funcional if remember correctly. They probably could not make it work easily and scrapped them. Its just paper plane for Japan not some important piece of history for USA or USSR ;)

Uhm might be a dumb question but, if I spend my personal GE on a premium account for the dev server, will it also activate prem on my main account and remove my GE?

No

1 Like

2 Likes

Thanks, being f2p I was just scared to waste my saved GE lol

1 Like

na gaijin will just give them the TILAD pod the same pod we have had since the jaguar GR1A