Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 4)

I think it does beat the Su-27 in flight performance now

we get a blog about the spall liner

1 Like

Sweden be like:

(Before Grippy)

1 Like

If that’s so, that’s phenomenal.

2 Likes
wall of text

said flight performance of the su27 also hinders its ability to fight, as any big manuever just bleeds its speed immensely.

and i should say, so what if the su27 has good missiles? f4c when introduced dominated mig 21s, and then mld came, was the other way around, then f14a for a couple of months again, then came mig 29. guess what happend, us mains cried about r73 being op, and guess what we got? the r27er noone asked for which is also being cried about being op.

then tell me, what missiles should russia get to stay competitive and not cause an imbalance?

It seems it has its TWR advantage

Added after gajin changes their mechanic lol

1 Like

I dont think we were playing the same F4C.

And those planes shouldn’t have dominated, either.
As for what missiles Russia should get, exactly what they are getting now. The question should not be “what should change with Russia?”, but rather “what should change with America?” The AIM-120A/B are asymmetrically balanced against the R-27Es, due to being ARH but having significantly worse flight performance.

i mean the R27ER should never have been added when it was as the R27ER is and still will be for a while the best radar missile in game it still beats out the AIM-120A and AIM-120B in speed, G limit and range the only down side is that it is a SARH missile

well guess who is responsible

You are skipping some major steps here to fit your agenda.

F-4C stomped the 21 F-13, MiG-21SMT stomped the F-4C, F-4E stomped the SMT, Bis stomped the F-4E, MLD stomped most planes, F-14A stomped most planes.

That is a more realistic timeline.

no i just dont remember them all

idk russian players complaining i guess? because nato players defiantly didnt ask for this

Am I the only one remembering the F4Cs BRICK of an FM on release or?

who cried about r73s being too op and “doing 180s and somehow catching up”?

its getting off topic drop this

You literally started it

3 Likes

i mean the R73 has literally no rivals on release if it wasnt for the community no one would have gotten AIM-9Ms to try and counter balance

It’s a tactic to get the last word in. Bit of an ego thing.

2 Likes

What happened?