Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 4)

Why wouldn’t it?

US whining

i dont expect it to come with more than 4

I forgot that you’re the guy that thinks that Russia is mistreated.

Funny thing… We have more Gripens than pilots for them lol
The F variant still hasn’t entered production so we don’t have a trainer.

Guys can we please calm it down and remain on subject.

6 Likes

In the previous QA, the player asked if there were any plans to add a Hungarian sub-tree, including aircraft like the MIG29 JAS39C to the Italian TT, and Gaijin officially said Yes, we are willing
So… Will we have a chance to see them in an update earlier next year?
Italian fighter jets were already uncompetitive, and the F-16A was too old to compete with new, powerful aircraft
Before the arrival of Eurofighters, I am afraid that only HuAF is the best choice
Just like the British TT, they lack the competitiveness of 12.3 or even 12.7+

Its totally not already the best missle in the game or 2 guarenteed kills in game or anything…

i dont think it is, russia is quite well off but itll still get gimped so f16c can stay relevant(as if it isnt)

We have nothing to announce at this moment in time. However yes, we do have future plans for Hungarian aviation.

8 Likes

So im feeling a blog with a Gripen today
Please

1 Like

Alright I reckon we should give Smin a break from our degeneracy :p

The F-16C has great flight performance, and the MiG-29SMT has great missiles. They are balanced against each other. The Su-27S has both of those, while the F-15A (on the dev server; it may change on release) has neither.

1 Like

Considering there is only 2 Main vehicles left for dev blogs Grippen and SU 27 , it is likely: that being being said might be a mechanic dev blog Smin hinted at earlier as well

3 Likes

I think the Gripen and Su-27s (Yes I’m including the J-11 in this) are the only stars of the update without a blog yet right?

Oh, it’s fantastic, very good news, looking forward to it 0 v 0

Have plans on 44m tas?

I think its flight performance got improved

By how much, however?

Historically, Germany and air superiority rarely go together.

You must be pretty new to the game if you think that’s the case.

Albanian tech tree would make most sense in Chinese tech tree.

I’d love for a Mirage 2000 to be a premium plane for France, the current premium is not very good IMO.

Personally, I’m kinda running on hopium that Gaijin will give the MiG-29SMT one of its optical/thermal pods so it can use its laser guided munitions.

Spoiler

3 Likes