Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 4)

well gajin introduced the T-90M as the only vehicle with Spall liners in the dev servers, which is kinda OP and increases its surviveability by another good amount

1 Like

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/pRRiskHAkUSz

Looks like the VT-4 may finally get some good vertical targeting after all!

1 Like

or just russian players fighting the rest of the playerbase because of entitlement, thats what happend here

Oh I thought somebody leaked some more documents regarding western spall liners

nah, just ussr players being an ass, after we complained how it is unfair that the T-90M might be the only Vehicle with Spall Liners on release

Not to mention that 2 of it’s supposed counterparts were useless additions/doa in their dev server state and 2 others had great potential but were heavily WIP/gimped beyond believe (likely because said wip).

Only one of the T-90M “counterparts” was somewhat in a decent state and somewhat of an equal vehicle in it’s dev server state.

It just kevlar layer in the armour
Or velcro to the inside
It varies from tank to tank

i know the sep V2 was the DOA / useless addition but what was the other one?

Before the introduction of bvm, usa were completely dominated on toptier. Fair?))

And? 90M is still T-90 with it’s huge minuses

Challenger 3. Imo after they nerfed the reload to standard 120mm reload time it became doa with the 2A7V also coming in the same update.

Unless they make the other new tanks 12.0 and leave the CR3 11.7.

i dont think the US was completely dominating but okay

yeah i had a feeling that was the tank you were talking about but didnt wanna come off as a teaboo

1 Like

I think your memory is a bit hazy. At that time the US had the same M1A2 that they already had been playing for 2 years.

Being what? its reverse speed ? that realy aint to abd

Id say that Germany and Sweden were doing better in ground then the USA

It’s sad because I just really like how it looks, so I want it to be at least decent.

Giving it back the 5 second reload would give it at least something over the competitition.

Whoever thought a Multiplier of nearly 7 is a good idea on a vehicle. If that doesnt look wrong what does?

1 Like

Oh no it can’t reverse only if its amour was really good maybe it could tank some hits
Oh wait

Anyone has IRL example?
(first image is QnA from 2019)

yeah it looks cool but thats about it lol

1 Like