Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 4)

Yeah 11.3 is seen a lot in tier 7 premiums. That was already a year ago. Now that the max BR is moved up and might be moved a second time to 12.7 then there is definitely room for more 11.3 premiums.

The Indonesia skin with be semi-historical. Otherwise we’d be getting an Su-27KI which would have the N-001M and be capable of shooting the R-77.

1 Like

waiting for SAAF JAS39C add into live server

2 Likes

Capable of a missile thats not there (yet) wouldn’t stop it from being added like the AMRAAM capable Viggen.
Why I think it’s just a skin is because it’s too high tier for a premium and too “alone” for a sub tree.
Might be a subtree with the rest to be shown though, that’d be sweet. Or an event vehicle. Last year the winter event vehicle was also a version of top TT vehicles getting added. In the past they did that too with the MiG-23 if I’m not mistaken.

1 Like

JJ-1 and T-1 plz!!!

I mean they add non historical or semi historical skins all the time so not a big deal tbh

Also does anyone know when the Christmas update usually drops? I wanna see if we even have time for a second dev server or not…

Nah I reckon we only get one theres not enough time left for a 2nd

Theres roughly 7 days left

1 Like

Before Christmas, always has been. Prob at least a few days for hotfixes. Even Snails want to be with their families on actual Christmas Day.

Damn yeah, if we only got a week then a second dev server seems unlikely.

Im hoping that all the bug reports for the VT-4 actually go through in time

2 Likes

My best bet is at the earliest patch Friday and latest on Monday

Yeah could be, going back the last few years the December patch was released on (going back from newest to oldest):
Tue 20th, Tue 14th, Fri 18th, Tue 17th, Mon 17th.

No no, I believe AMX A-11 equipped Air-to-Ground armament better Sukhoi Su-25 basic, Su-25K, Su-25T & Su-39 and better A-10A Early & A-10A late

They could add Yak-130, since Yakovlev and Aermacchi worked together on this part, sure they split up in process as Russia got attacker/training plane and Italy got itself a new training plane but I think it would absolutely suit well both TTs.

By the way how do I use the spoiler feature?

It is real, theres video tests of it shooting at target 2km away, though on videos it didnt have its Atakas mounted (mountings are there but no ATGM and box around it)

Spoiler

BMP-3-768x527

an example of Yak-130 ordinance:

Spoiler

u5367u
247074629_0_0_3072_1738_600x0_80_0_0_86795dd5280739984d8d1726546d07cd.jpg
I have read it can carry KAB-500-KR/e (the ones with zoom) and rockets up to S-25, as well as mount R-73.

1 Like

man what id give for a yak 130

we’d have the smallest russian attacker plane next to the biggest russian fighter plane (su27)

would be a funny comparison, since yak 130 is a bit smaller than su25

Are you on mobile or PC?

Not sure how it works on PC but on mobile click the cog then “Hide Details” and then upload whatseer photo or text in the proper area it highlights

1 Like

Again nerf of dead body
On first iteration they gave normal resolution to tornado, and now taking it away.
I’n using LIGHTENING II or my phone’s frontal cam?

1 Like