Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 4)

Only for a short time.

Mirage 2000 C S4 skins mined by Gszabi. Forgot where I saw it but believe the first 30 or so production models (mid 70’s) marked S1/S2/S3/S4 had a worse radar and only 530F’s instead of D’s. Historically, one could argue they could be fitted with only Magic 1’s because the Magic 2 came out much later (mid 80’s).
Would make for a good event vehicle. Considering the C S5 is Br 11.7, if you’d nerf the radar and take away all the good missiles how the S4 was delivered then this could easily be a 11.3 premium. Especially now that France’s top dog is the M4K. Russia got it’s previous top dog, the MiG-23, as a premium as soon as they got a new top dog, the MiG-29.

What do you guys think?

Btw, he also found an Indonesian Su-27 skin. F-yeah. No idea if that means anything other than an extra skin for the existing aircraft in game.

2 Likes

I never could find evidence of Super Heavy 14" shells like the SH 12" and 16" is there any?

The rate of fire for the New Mexico and Tennessee classes was higher than on previous classes. Arizona and Nevada should probably have a higher reload rate as well.
Mississippi will probably be one of, if not the best battleship in the game. Absolutely abysmal game direction tbh. The US and UK should’ve received more powerful battleships months ago, and 16-inch guns should’ve been added this patch.

1 Like

Yeah as much as I want Nagato we kinda got pretty handheld with Fuso and Ise

Though not even close to the handholding of the USSR and Germany

The one battleship i care about is Ding Yuan.

I realllllllly want the Coastal Swedish Battleships

Personally, I think it impossible Mirage 2000C S4 it’s 2nd aircraft premium pre-order pack rank 7 for france

2nd aircraft premium pack could be lower 11.3 BR (10.7 ~ 11.0)

4 Likes

Yeah I’d love that. Really want the M2K but too lazy to grind with the F-15 and Gripen being available soon. Not in the mood flying 3rd or 2nd gen French stuff for a while. Would love to grind out a better M2K with an earlier M2K.

1 Like

Itd be interesting to say the least to see a premium Mirage 2000

1 Like

Yeah, it sounds wild but if Magic 2’s and 530D’s puts it at 11.7 then 11.3 could make sense for Magic 1’s and 530F’s. Thats where we see the Mirage F1 and MiG-23 premiums for example.

You mean mark 16?

why do you want to add a joker in the game?

Honestly couldn’t care less. Anymore I really only have the game installed to get Nagato, rest of the game is just bonus content as far as I’m concerned.
They’re dragging their heels so hard on this I might just uninstall until it happens, games surprisingly big, y’know?

1 Like

Honestly so based I respect it

I can see it just having 2 magic 2s with the punishment of Super 530Fs tbh

1 Like

This is actually a genius way to introduce players to top tier, and making use of legitimate trainer aircraft. Amazing idea, game studios need more people who think just like this. I can imagine finally unlocking first top tier jets, and you now get to go through a training course with that tech tree’s respective trainer aircraft.

I guess 2nd aircraft premium pre-order pack rank 7 maybe another 3rd gen fighter aircraft

Unless gaijin open rank 9 for fighter aircraft toptier with early aircraft premium pre-order pack to rank 8 in the future

Well if its 11,3 it wont be Tier 8

They have the new BR tier system for the most part, not sure if its consistent through all trees but it seems to be

1 Like

Same as the Mirage F1…minus a third even older radar missile.
I’d prefer it with Magic 2’s because the 530F’s are really punishing but I doubt many in the community would agree. We’ll see. Maybe Magic 1’s and at 11.0? Or thats too low?