Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 4)

Kron was added per 1st specs so we have it questionable 305 guns which performance is rather misty to say the least, and not 380 german guns that were bought and designs corrected for after construction begun. So devs have some rules where it comes to laid down stuff.

They would likely be in a similar situation as the Maus. They would dominate low tiers and get dumpstered by guided anti-ship weapons.

Cold War, Aircraft Carriers and Subs.

I could think of so many more Navies possible with these. As some don’t have battleships and only a small number of cruisers.

2 Likes

Cold war era ships could bring some players to naval mode

3 Likes

Like just with Aircraft Carriers. (Subs might end up in coastal)

I could make an RCN Bluewater suggestion. (I don’t need anything for a coastal one as I can easily make that)

bc i main britain and im a spaniard, the joke explains itself

1 Like

What is RCN?

Chinese Navy?

I dont feel like BBs became obsolete due to ashms mostly due to air power being infinetly cheaper way before bigger ashms were a thing. Speaking of WT even WW1 BBs have no issues tanking stuff like Tornado ASHMs or PGMs just due to sheer size and ammo being protected. Its very hard gameplay stuff to balance anyways so i have no idea what devs might do with that.

1 Like

Royal Canadian Navy.

1 Like

I need this ingame right now.
Frickin love turret fighters

it would be 4 because of the 2A6, and the uk will most likely have 4 as well blacknight, E, 3P and the ADATs

Name is gonna change to (TD)

oh fair so its Challenger 3TD now then? or Challenger TD?

I’m talking about 12.0 tanks, not 11.7

We should have a transfer to 12.0 of the real tops.

If this is not the case, then 2A5, 2A6, 2PSO will be 100 times worse than 2A7V and they will need to be lowered to 11.3

I just realized Naval going into the Cold War would open up ASW Helis.

And that would solve a Canadian tech tree’s last problem Heils as we don’t have Anit tank ones but we do have plenty of ASW Heils.

Canada problem to be added and the Navel game mode or locked together for some reason… I just find that odd.

1 Like

oh cool then yeah the uk might have 1 with the 3TD then again that might stay 11.7 with it just being worse then a 2a7V

i pray for the Wildcat for the uk I want 20 Marlets

1 Like

I still expect it to be very hard to balance. The Battleship would be able to do nothing but eat it.
It would also depend in being able to penetrate the ammunition storage.

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/IiqpUjrZgwsZ
Not sure but will change