Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 4)

Send them to special BR bracket which won’t play with another ships.

Sailors roll out the habakuk
No need for weapons we just ram like the greek times

Will just further ruin naval in my opinion.

they could give us 2 versions of lion then as there was a 44 version that was estimated to have a 60k tonnage as well

If you go to Galicia in spain youll find bagpipe players and kilts :3

I’m just happy Britain is getting a Fighter that turns really well tbh :p

That sounds like…
Leopard 2E for Britain
Also ASCOD a much needed IFV

1 Like

We already have a claim on the Ha 1112 and the CASA 2,111 hehe

1 Like

oh god I can already hear the seething of wagner PMC

1 Like

as a spaniard, i agree, either independent tech tree or british sub tree :D

Give it to the Danes then.

I for one support the Triannon-ization of England.

Considering the 40k tonne version was what started production it would be that. Otherwise congrats, you’re asking for a purely paper ship!

Even if the 60k tonne version would be used it would be 3 nations completely dominating naval with paper statistics instead of just 2…

yeah which is a shame but at the end of the day we will run out of BBs so either naval dies, goes into the modern era or take the wargaming approach

japan and the US also have 60k tonne ships so it would be pretty balanced

I’ve been saying we would need to go into Cold war naval instead of just continuing into larger and larger tonnage for ships.

1 Like

Finally a chance for Chinese naval, I suppose.

Why a Sub-tee for the UK? that’s the last place I’d thought the Spanish would want to end up in.

The Iowa is 50k tonnes without load. The Yamato is a special case, we know enough about it to know that it would be impressive but nothing special.

Considering the Iowa and Yamato were actually built as well, they should get added no matter what.

It turns out that Sweden will have three 12.0 tanks at the 8th rank. If Strv 122B+ is on 12.0, as most likely all new items are. Because 122A and B PLSS are not very different from 122B +, the Swedes with 3 to 8 rank tanks will be normal.