Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 4)

Carbomb(100kg) 2.7
Carbomb(200kg) 3.3
Stolen saracen(AR-18) 1.0 for 120GE
Toyota(Strela-2) 8.7

3 Likes

Nah they uave tons of project BBs that were either close to or were actually laid down

And we have seen their stance with the kronsdat

1 Like

There are a few purchased from the Brits but tbf the Sovietsky Soyuz isnt looking so bright as well.
I mean how could one even screw up copying the littorio class and make such industrial garbage
Stalin shouldve gulaged the designers

Germany has one in the ip branch

And two in the Swedish branch, without any donation. Moreover, the Strv 122 will also have land mines and there will be no cumulative. Crowbars in the drain.

you say a ton but right now i believe only one actually fits that description or maybe 2

Ive got a book that lists all the soviet post war naval projects, theres like 4 BCs and 2 BBs that fit the current bill, plus another 8 or so that almost fit the bill

i dont think it really matters there the exact same tank but i mean if you want to grind through another leo2 then uh idk be my guest

Shoots the LFP of a challenger 2 with a Mk262 loaded AR-18

Gunner
Driver
Commander
Ammo
Engine
Transmission
Tea machine
Nigel

Target destroyed +20000SL +1916RP
God Mode! +30000 SL
Tank resecuer +500SL

I mean 5.56mm black tips could probably go through a war thunder abrams LFP…

Again, germamy should have more earlier leo variants, just remember, it could be far worse than ot currently is, at least the leos can compete

1 Like

The country of the Leo 2 manufacturer has less 2A4 than Sweden, which rented them and just got them through Finland.

1 Like

Volumetric makes everything happen
I once took a 3bm60 to my cent 120s face and it only killed my commander

What do you mean earlier leo variants? Like, which?

It turns out with your logic and the output of earlier versions of Leo 2, such as 2A0, 2A1, 2A2, 2A3, and we get that they will be worse in the form of 2A4 and (from 2A0 to 2A3) than Strv 121 (2A4 without cumulative, with scrap in the drain and a land mine) and 2A4 with everything what Germany’s 2A4 has now.

Do not forget that there were different years of 2A4, the late 2A4 90s had body composites like the 2A5. There were many such 2A4S with different types of composites. And also do not forget about Pz.87 and many of their upgrades. Even with a 140mm cannon with a 900mm crowbar penetration.

Right, can i ask what it is that makes this soo worth complaining about, sure sweden has more tanks, but you still have plenty of variety other nations have MBTs and an SPAA but nothing else at some BRs

2A0 doesn’t deserve to be lower than 10.3 anyway. I’m not sure why you would suggest them at this point.

Like 2a3, etc

Plus if im not mistaken there are some prototype leos germany could get

@Smin1080p
Can we have a word or two about this new datamined Mirage2000C-S4 ?

Can we hope for it to be a new premium, or more sad, something for the next event ? Or something else (squadron…) ?

Is it for the upcoming new update or for later?

2 Likes

Europanzer should be french

Would make a good vehicle as Frances first squadron.