Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 4)

so true

I will try to stop going off topic but I always felt there are eyes on me because I actively asked a local guide in my 2018 tour in Saint Andrews about his vision on an independent Scotland, 3 years before my study in Britain began
Now that I played a lot of France in WT that thought only got deeper

1 Like

or maybe it’s Canadians asking for our stuff to have a home in the UK tree.

Ever thought about that? Because it’s true.

1 Like

Go to a Celtic game and embrace your ethnicity.

Warthunder is a celtic game, look at the LE Orla.

And the entire French tree.

Nah, scotland for the next new nation for war thunder

Get some fat drunk guy with bagpipes and the horrible noises will be enough to destroy whole brigade of tanks

I wrote about Strv 121 (2A4), of which 60-80% returned to Germany, but I do not see them in Germany.

IRN BRU pens 1000mm in 2000m against a 60 degrees placed plate, fair and balanced to me

Currently france no 2nd aircraft premium pre-order pack rank 7 and gaijin could add in 2024

I guess 2nd aircraft premium pack in rank 7 would be lower 11.3 BR (10.7 ~ 11.0)

We can find Novorossiysk( The battleship that Italy gives Russia after WWII) in unpacking of 2.33, But does anyone know it will be a researchable vehicle or premium?

Strv 121 is full copy of 2A4. Why do you need it?

Ah i do apologise, again the Swedish name for the leo 2a4 was the STRV 121, germany already has a 2a4, whilst yes they probably should have some other earlier leo 2 variants they should not have other nations tanks just because its german

i dont think they willing give russia the ship lol but yeah i think it will be tech tree

Well a 2L bottle of Irn Bru is roughly 120-130 mm in diameter…

Gentlemen i may not have a brain, but i just had an idea

1 Like

I guess the Brits can really do with one, considering it is going to have the best gripen tho only for one update, and everything that isnt a wyvern is relatively slow. There are good premiums like the plagis spit, but they grind less efficiently
I would call for a jaguar GR3 or F111K

Just a Derryman with an armalite for tier VIII ground.

1 Like

Scotland with an IRA subtree would hit hard lol

1 Like

i would be pretty sad if Jag GR3 is a prem or event vic

I think its the winter event reward actually, neither Italy or Russia has an event battleship, but Italy gets a premium this update too.

hmm true but would be kinda sad as it is likely one of the last BBs russia will get