Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 4)

why gripen E :O
that shit is the most modern gripen

I did the same as well, but I already finished up the AA and vickers. I talismaned 2 tanks, 1 being the V Mk.7 and the second being CR2F. The CR2F was relatively close to the line back then and it is pretty good until I get to the TES.
Reseacheed all of them before the changes too.

because the C and D wont hold up against Rafales and EFT block 1s

It literally arrived in Hungary a few days ago.
And everytime teaming up with the Germans that is not a pre-made squad gives me hypertention.

EFT block 1 is first variant or an early one?

If it’s an early, talk about an early Rafale too or it’s not gonna be fair :p

so you want to let every planhe face a AESA radar with Meteor and IRIS T???

Thats a L sweden needs to take, a gripen E is not a good plane for sweden to enter the FOX 3 era of WT

they should and will start with the early blocks of euro canards

block one would be the first production EFT im not familiar with Rafale variants my bad lol

1 Like

Me after seeing liners and 24 hp/t:

Spoiler

2 Likes

Eurofighter Tranche 1

will end up in armament with AIM120A and AIM9L/i

For a split second I thought dassault developed escape from tarkov.

They were rented cars. After all, Switzerland has been choosing for a very long time and even now it is choosing between the Jas-39, Eurofighter and Rafael. But we have rented Tornado ADV from Italy and Swedish Strv 121 in the game.

But he is…

they will enter with the C the E would come with the Rafale and EFT as both of those planes can get their own version of the missiles, EFT with C-5 AMRAAMs or Meteors and ASRAAMs

If most of the things on the CR2 fix thread happen, idk how im gonna feel playing them, ive spaded every single one of them as they are now, i wonder how it’ll feel once they’re fixed

No worry , i’m not familair with EFT variants neither :p

we will not get meteor and C5s directly

we will get early amraams

lol that was what i first thought when I seen people using the abbreviation

Didnt the JAS39E have a AESA radar?

Meteors are leagues ahead of any AMRAAM variant.
ASRAAM is also leagues ahead of any Sidewinder variant.

1 Like

The difference is mate that the ADV was actually used by the italians for ages because they needed to fill the gap in caoability before the Eurofighter.

Again, the STRV 122 was used widely by the swedish military if im not mistaken, they should get it given they have nothing else around it

Ill say germany can get the swiss F18 when it comes, cant be too far away now…

and IRIST is ahead of every Focx2 on the planet right now

Surely add it