Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 4)

Perhaps we can hope for both our European Canards planes for end (december) of 2024

yeah i do pretty well in it as well, ive just got good with the skyflash

it could be going down to 62.5 of Challenger 2 after a report was made, its been “fixed” but it wasnt specified to what Tonnage.

1 Like

“fov”: 4,5, → is the fov of the inner circle when you spool up your missile
“gateWidth”: 0.75 , → is the fov of the seeker when it leaves the rail

What is the problem with Germany getting its own projectile, which it developed itself without any help from the UK or anyone else. I just want what Germany has done for itself. It did not introduce an imbalance for Germany. + 11mm penetration. But just like the DM63, the chance of detonating these projectiles is below 5%

it is 1.33º

Challenger 2F, my baby girl

We could see development Eurofighters, they had PD rather than AESA radars, had limited CM equipment compared to production ones, and there at least 1 for every eurofighter using nation

Maybe as a sprint speed, but Escargot doesn’t add that. Arcade is the only place it would come close.

I found skyflashes to be the most handy missile I used, until I found the 530D.

Oh no the home office is coming to deport me I said good words about French weapons

I decided to talisman that for the rest of the grind as well, worked out nicely

complaining that the A7V will be worse than the chally 3 (P)/TD

REAL !

swedish gripen C is confirmed to come in the first patch of 2024
and why would it when not with Fox3s
So a tranche 1 EF would have its place

From hearsay i’ve read the Leclerc sprint speed is around 90m/h

I talismaned it after spading it back when it was the top of the line, helped me grind every single CR2 afterwards, never disappoints

i honestly do hope for the euro canards update ( Rafale, EFT block 1 and Gripen E )

530Ds are funny missiles, but they overlead so they miss ez targets, best missile is still r27ER

CR3 is limited to 60KPH, and will probably loose the 1500 HP too, as the Tech demonstrator we’re getting doesn’t have the improved cooling required for the 1500 hp upgrade

If our modern allies fought only with it, then OK, I’m ready to give out all the shells, but not when you’re killed by a German-made shell, just because.

EF and Gripen are pretty far apart in Flight capabilities, even if everyone is slinging FOX-3 it doesnt matter if the current ground hugging meta persists unless FOX-3s can ignore that

1 Like