Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 4)

The typical “imbalance is no longer a problem when I don’t suffer from it anymore” mentality.

The Leopard2A7V is better then the CR3 in every way but gun and reload

Give Python 4 for Israel!

1 Like

we have seen videos of abrmbs crews loading it about as fast so i dont think it is impossible

n o

Would go nicely with a BR increase to 11.0.

the gripen seems very capable, even after a minor air model ‘‘fix’’.
i don’t feel like the gripen needs the newer c version, first lets take a look at the developments on other aircraft around the same br.
then start thinking around the C version.

It is that MF that says 70% acc that misses 70% in my wargame matchs.
That aside, it is only waiting for something to be dug up from the game files. I suppose it could be exclusive to the netz since the barak II and the baz handles everything else, not sure have it intergrated it though.

so are other tanks then other tanks

its pointless to discuss that

Japan got AAM-3 to be competitive aganist major nations, why Israel can’t?

we already know the uk is getting the C version this patch

F-4F_Phantom_II-Waffen-.jpg.d81e54350329d896352513557fa94eed
okayge

because you guys already have the perfectly adequate 9M

So we could theoretically not add the 2A7V this update.

I mean Germany can just deal with being outclassed by sweden for another 3 months, right?

thats a german f4 -_-

im very aware

Being British we always ignored what a blowout panel is anyways. If we load faster and destroyed an enemy tank before we were penetrated, we don’t need it at all.
The navy has already proven such points.

looking at the aam3 and the new russian irccm, its not that capable anymore. it was about 2 months ago.

Let’s be honest, you don’t give a shit about these tanks. You were saying that the 2A7V should get DM73 not even an hour ago.

new russian irccm?