Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 4)

Wait til you see Ariete AMV at 12.0 because the player stats on it are so good.

@Stona_WT Sorry for the ping but I think we need to stop this coversation from going worse here.

1 Like

Heck even if it did happen they wouldn’t have won the war.

The UK government would have just moved here to Canada and fought until the homeland was taken back.

See my above statement about nation mains sticking to their nations

why DM73 when it got announced with DM63?
and why 5sec reload with a 120mm one piece ammo, that 5sec reload is only made possible bc its two piece ammo

1 Like

I never called him a retard, but okay. Thanks for putting that in my mouth.

because theres a difference between what often comes down to players not being skilled enough to just hit weakspots and one nation getting something so they dont even need to be skilled enough to hit weakspots

When Sons of Attila dropped Germany enjoyed quite a few weeks of dominance in top tier. It is because all the “nomads”, ie, people who play different BR and different trees, has came back to grind it. Perhaps a good portion of them was actually playing Russia before the updates.

1 Like

I’m willing to give the benefit of the doubt for him. But even if you disregard Ukraine, the fact that they wiped out a village in Mali and tried blaming France is absolutely comical.
Them attacking the US and nearly getting annihilated if it weren’t for the Russian government stepping in is also amusing.

2 Likes

Reads script
Establish the HMMLR
Wait this is the wrong timeline

so youre talking of russia right now? lulw

if that was the case people wouldnt be complaining about russia being good now would they

@Smin1080p Sorry for the ping as well, I just want to discuss peacefully

You can just say Russian players are handheld man, its nothing to be ashamed about

the dominance came from all the ppl that grinded the PSO (trash tank)
and wich held for like a week

Unlike russia wich is stomping with its CAS and especially thew BVM since it got added

Because, and this might shock you, reload can be used as a balance factor. And guess what we need to make the Challenger 3 not worthless compared to the 2A7V? Oh yes balance factors.

Just like the Merkava Mk.4s have the same type of ammo as the other L44/L55 armed tanks, yet have a longer reload.

two piece its faster then 5 but it can take and use DM73

Because concurrent

i take youre one of those who cant aim then

thx for repeating what i said

also if we go by this “can use” - 2a4 should get dm53 :)