Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 4)

the whole layout of the turret room is made up, bc the layout is unknown

Sometimes i wonder if the Battle of Britain would have be different if France hav’nt destroyed ~40%+ of the Luftwaffle before that.

That calculates down to 24 HP/T
Blimey that will get me a speed ticket driving down M25. Why are MBTs so fast nowadays.

You can’t create anything normal on the CIS forum yourself and you expose my elaborated topics for the country, which I just like to be ideologically bad and the fact that because of them I’m not like that in your opinion. Go back to the Ru forum, I’ll be back there on January 9th.

Who knows the Luftwaffle were delusional to begin with

1 Like

the turret on the chally right now is pretty good if you keep moving it, the hull shoulders can work if youre using a hill and being mostly hull down. that hull part has saved me quite a lot so far.

but yeah new rounds would just invalidate all of that and even the turret cheeks on those things would become paper

Shh…

Spoiler

it wouldnt ended in the way it ended, wouldnt germany used trash 30mils bc the production for mineshell was at a kinda dead end

atm it is just a pretty much copy paste of the challenger 2 with storage in the back of the turret for one piece ammo, but i still would like for them to fix the armour since even the regular challenger 2s lack armour they are meant to have

T90
The Indian one
Top played

i would like gaijin fixes the 2a5 2a6 and 2a7v

1 Like

Yeah, the proof you don’t need enemy when you have friends like them

2 Likes

You didn’t ever corrected translator’s bugs when maked that topics. Who is talking about quality?

Challenger 2 (All): Turning issue when at low speed. // Gaijin.net // Issues
forget this one, also fixed in future

na one of the big reasons was germany switching to civilian targets which took the pressure off of RAF air fields in the south of the uk, could also bring up the fact the uk left the battle of britain with more planes then they started with

That is why I had more fun in Italy. Without careful aim and prediction but just a good amount of map knowledge is enough to have good games and more importantly, it yields me more fun playing Italy.
I somehow have a good portion if not most of Italian rank6-8 vehicles on positive KD, yet I can only count on a few British vehicles that I have such good stats.

I want both balance and properly modeled vehicles. And that is possible.

Leopard 2A7V and SEPv2 fixed and with improved LFP armor respectively, CR3 with fixed armor and either with DM73 or with it’s 5 second reload and move all 3 to 12.0 together with the Strv 122B+ and T-90M.

yk who is aswell??? letsd not open that jar of bullshit

i really hope gaijin didnt do a gaijin and now thinks the chally doesnt have neutral steering coz of that

People still played while Russia is continuing to stomp Top tier, why would a strong Germany change that?