Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 4)

the whole game is unbalanced wdym

1 Like

i dont want germany to be worse then the uk and i have never once said that, i want it to actually be balanced which you clearly don’t care about as long as you get your german superiority wet dream

3 Likes

Yeah so no reason to ruin it even further.

1 Like

Yeah I can confirm that. I have 253 British vehicles and I will not touch the German tree even in the future it stomps Russia and the US.

1 Like

the thing is what is the point if the 2a7V is going to be at the same br but better in every single way?

Why play Germany when Sweden is a better Germany than Germany is?

Not really. They will just stop playing top tier if you make the 2A7V too strong like some people here are proposing.

So you will end up with Ger vs Ger, or Ger alone vs RU alone eventually.

British vehicles tends to have unreasonably high BR.
I am not calling any name but the chieftains, the centurions, the comet and the vickers that isn’t a mk.7 or 11.

Germany’s superiority in shells, what does it produce for itself? Why, for the sake of some kind of balance, what won’t save CH3 is giving something that CH3 will never have.

Why play the US and UK for tanks after the update if Germany, US and Sweden are bettter after the upcoming update.

voice kek

let me ask you this.
lets give the US M829A3, you and britain get dm73, the russians get the T90AM with the 2a82 125mm gun which is the same as seen on the t14. just to name a few

what would this get you? the same gameplay you get at 8.0 where armor essentially doesnt exist, turning everyghing into a glorified light tank. why in gods name would that be fun?

1 Like

i will once again say that i agree sweden shouldn’t have gotten the 2a6 as that was the selling point of the germans and i am sorry that is the case, but that is no reason to shit on another country because gaijin is terrible at balancing the game

1 Like

How do you know CR3 will never use DM-73? oh right you dont

You have no clue what you are talking about lmao.

Again all you want is your wehraboo power fantasy.

2 Likes

The IIING is functionally a F1 inside of a III. So it can be seen as a 2000 lite especially as some systems were taken from it as well.
It would likely be 11.0.

2 Likes

Why wouldn’t it?
(I have probably more kills in wheeled tank than anything else in higher tiers)

at toptier, armour already doesnt matter

so wait let me get this straight DM73 for the challenger 3 wont do anything to actually help the tank but DM73 for the Leo2a7V is the holy grail and will magically solve everything? am i the only one seeing a problem here

2 Likes

because thatd just defeat the purpose of playing an MBT. why wouldnt i always play the cv90120 over the strv122 if both get obliterated anyways