Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 4)

I would argue the III’s fight model will still pull its weight. The Mirage F1 has been buffed at least two times since its introduction and another few after the F1C-200 being introduced, but its flight model is still not great with that bad energy retention.
What electronics does it have though? I am interested. What missiles can it carry?

ok so like, hand me over your new 2a7, the hull armor apparently doesnt matter anyways so i guess you dont need this addition shrug

no point in arguing with him tbh hes in his own little world

MBT’s doesn’t die when sneezed slightly by a M774 or 3BM22? Weird, must be some kind of stalinium equivilant…

it should’ve never been a temp ban for him

If it were needed for balance, than sure.

Main thing is that you wouldn’t know what balance is even if it was slapped in your face.

1 Like

god you are delusional

1 Like

those are rounds you almost dont face at top tier so thats missing the point a bit

ngl i would laugh so hard if the 2a7 doesn’t come with spall liner just to see his reaction

1 Like

Just like Germany would theoretically be nothing without the US, USSR, UK and france.

Could have easily been perma split in to 4 mini nations.

1 Like

Or better yet go and sob how your missing 10mm of KE protection on your already strong protection and then say thats the reason for your players struggling at top tier (its not a skill issue trust!) or how that isnt ACTUALLY THE ISSUE THE ISSUE IS WE NEED MORE PEN ON OUR TOP PEN DART

plenty of abrams fanboys to feed off of for now. they refilled my tear collection within a minute once the dev server went up

should have went with the french ww1 plan of dissolving the german federation like we did with astro-hungry

Rumor Round-Up trying to not devolve into arguments for 5 minutes (impossible)

anyway i hope they model the differences in J11 and Su27 correctly.

Weird. Must be a world where MBTs has actual protections, instead of 5 tons of air. Wait, there could be something that isn’t air in composite?

if the past is anything to go off of probably not

Slide in the leopard 2A7HU in the Hungarian line with accurate armor values one hour before the update drops. I want to see German mains lose it.

This is not HOI4 wrong game dude

1 Like

i think youre missing some context. this is coming form a question of the kind of gameplay youd get if gaijin were to implement rounds that just ignore any and all armor that we get right now, basically turning everythiing into a light tank armor wise

never would have got the landing mate and if you think so you dont know history

1 Like