Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 4)

Chally 3 got advertised with DM63
2A7V was made 2017 - Now
DM53 got put out of service 2006

Just bc russia is stuck with 3BM60
its no excuse to limit every other nation, especially if you look how bad Dm53 is modeld

(muhhh most pen ingame - shut up. thats not the point)

for the first place that You are describing there is the prototype (that only had GBU16 and unguided stuff for ATG). While the A and the B can even be placed in a folder in at similar br. I complelty agree that there should be an AMX at 10.3 for fill the br, but at the same time, I will prefer that ther other version will come fully complelted to the game.
@oom1992 here is my reply

i see, you dont have a clue about that BR range

-toptier
-crying for balance

lol, lmao even

its more he was saying the chally 3 should get a worse round then the 2a7 which currently the only thing the challenger 3 and the 2a7V are on par with each other is the gun and apparently the thermals if the 2a7V got DM73 and the chally 3 was stuck with DM63 there wouldn’t be a point in playing the challenger 3 over the 2a7V

there is no reason to play germany, bc sweden exists

Did a quick research. Perhaps the mirage F1-M53 would be a better idea, but the F1C-200 won’t get removed from sales anyways so that is the problem. Unfortunatly, France doesn’t know how to make a good engine until the M53/M88. The same thing happens in game since the mirage F1 is in a much better shape since its introduction in danger zone, magic 2s massively buffed and its FM is no longer horrendous. Its bad accelration paired with somewhat suboptimal energy retention is the biggest problem then.

I mean Israel stole a mirage 5 and the first thing they do is change the engine to a J79, says a lot doesnt it

1 Like

i agree that the swedish shouldn’t have gotten the 2a6 but surely you can see why germany getting DM73 and no one else would be unbalanced right?

the leopard 2 has a hidden beer stash

Spoiler

3 Likes

ah yet another german main that only cares about him being on top what a surprise there

1 Like
Spoiler

🚨🚨🚨Stop the leak! Zis is das Polizeibundesrepublik!🚨🚨🚨

2 Likes

And after the next update, if things stay as they were on the dev, there is no reason to US and British rank VIII tanks, because Sweden, Russia and Sweden.

1 Like

Doesn’t even know that the DM63 has no improvements stat wise, just better reliability that matters nothing in warthunder.

Would have be a way better prem sure, but now i don’t want 2x F1s as prem…

We worked on advanced Mirage 3 too, like i said i would love to see the Mirage IIING as premium, it as the Mirage F1 engine, with other update (Magics2, canards… etc)

i wouldnt call me a german main, and even if that was the case, it doesnt matter

should i start list the moments where gaijin cucked over germany in the past?

i guarantee it is less then say italy, france or the uk

Ah so imbalance is no longer a problem when you are one of the nations stomping huh?

2 Likes

Not sure about that one however. As of right now only the US gets lower tier rank 7 premiums, but I can see that being possible if suggested forward, since it is likely to have no place in the TT.

am i witnessing people saying that DM53 isnt good enough or did i forget to take my meds today

A. DM73 is a brand-spanking new, and Britian is just now switching to a smoothbore gun, so let the Germans have it for now, not to mention DM63 in its full capabilities would still be useful as hell (stabilized propellant making ammo cookoffs near impossible, and anti-ERA tip from DM53 ((if gaijin ever deigns to model such)) would help increase penetration)
B. Most nation mains stick with their nation with maybe one or two more being tried, so the Brit mains will still gun for the chally 3 and most German mains will still still gun for the 2A7V

1 Like

Because we are talking from a balance pov, but I get that stuff like this is hard to comprehend for you.