Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 4)

iirc the Italian one we’ve seen had an RP requirement, which would suggest it being tech tree

1 Like

I mean, we don’t know what else is coming. The AMX came silently, maybe there’s going to be both a Italian and Brazillian one. Maybe it’s that Mirage, maybe it’s something else entirely

1 Like

M8 the VL Humu, the Lithuania boxer and the Brazilian AMX I would be so hyped more than I have been in years.

1 Like

Every vehicle either has a RP requirement or a ge cost. That’s a stat on the card they cannot leave blank

Don’t vehicles intended for events have a GE cost though? I could be wrong though

shame about the tornado, looks nice but it useless

Not sure, I haven’t seen other examples before, however when it comes to vehicles used in events there is no real consistency

1 Like

fair enough, only time will tell I guess

1 Like

It gets 2 extra pylons, a HMD and a better engine afaik

That entirely depends on the iteration of the Gripen A. Late As were very close to the Cs and the A in-game seems to be a semi fantasy late configuration

The engines on the C weren’t really better, just optimized and standardized, so only the HMD seems to be a thing that was only used on Cs

i was told only one extra pylon on the fuselage for bombs or a drop tank

And they can be used for bombs? I think I saw a thing once saying that one of the 2 on the fuselage can carry a missile (unless I’m thinking of a later Gripen variant)

The NG and E/F definitely got the extra missile pylons, never heard/read about the C having an additional one over the A

Can someone confirm for me where the Mirage 4000 was in the Aviation tree for France? I’m fairly confident it was after the F-8E(FN). Thanks

Second question: Has it been revealed by devs where the Gripen C will be in UK tree yet? Because I don’t have time to browse through thousands of messages.

No reveals yet, but logically it would be located after the FGR 2

all we know about the gripen C is “its totally coming” its not even in the flies yet

or it will be the first second tab for sub tree

Would be cool, but that’s expecting way too much from gaijin lol

im wondering why is taking so long its only 100kg heavier then the A

idk something something so it comes bugged or something something

1 Like