Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 4)

im guessing no news on the JAS 39C for the uk yet?

1 Like

Mirage 4000 move to passed to the developers for consideration from new forum 1 month 8 days and from classic forum 2 years ago

@Florus and Trotrodor congratulations

Still radio silences other than don’t worry it’s coming

New skins added to the files with confirmation of new vehicles

As is now kind of a tradition, skins were added to the files after the (first) dev server. Some of these skins may not actually be new, I haven’t checked them on the dev server to know. Just like the previous couple of times, I’m going to use real life counterparts or Gaijin images.

12 Likes

which i have no idea why its taking so long as simn has already confirmed its getting very similar loadouts to the A variants and as far as i am aware the flight performance docent change all that much

1 Like

Ooooh Gszabi you are a dream m8 thank god it’s the Swedish one.

whats up with the 27mm being about as lethal as the 5,56 on the puma lol
nvm, the belts are awful

I know m8 and on top of this this has been planed since march or more so yea I just don’t get it.

no scimitar…?

no skin for it, doesn’t mean it isn’t coming plus unique camos are rare for ground vehicles as they generally get the standard options of the respective nation

Yup confirms the J 9 as the toy and not the main reward.

im honestly desperate for it at this point - i’m tired of using a bloody wheeled vehicle with a 20mm, i’d even prefer the fox

Mirage 2000C S4 ?

Wait, new Mirage ? New premium confirmed ?!

Lovely skins btw!

1 Like

Thank god it’s the Swedish one as the Chinese J-9 would be a real odd ball to have

difference between that and the TT version?

Maybe it’s the winter event reward

Not sure, afaik slightly lower radar at least.

It’s odd they are filling Sweden up with so many BR 2 aircraft

I’m looking forward to seeing if y’all make it to part 5 before the update drops.

I hope NOT.