Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 4)

There is a reason the aussies used ASRAAMS on their hornets for a time

2 Likes

Me harnessing the remaining power of my birthday wishes to get top tier French light and D-tech Leopard 2A7V.
giphy

9 Likes

30000 comments my goodness. Its not over yet.

Before this patch drops can you please let them know the Su-27 head rest is too wide. Cant see my wings by looking back but the head model should clearly be able to see both wings by just rotating left or right. @Smin1080p

Event boat/tank blog today?

Sure but the ASRAAM behaves entirely different. Even the thrust vectoring variant without control surfaces behaves differently to missiles sucha s AIM-9, Python, Magic or IRIS-T.
It’s laucnh paramters are rather different I’d imagine.

Before the update gaijin will sneak in the Leopard 2A7HU with accurate armor, with the purpose of no other than to piss of Germany mains.
TBF I see its more than a joke since if the leopard 2A7HU is revealed in the stream the German players reactions can be predicted.

1 Like

My birthday will be (as i suppose) at patch output

1 Like

Atcually that a point where is the Hungarian 2A7

Just as Italy gets the tornado ADV later id suppose.

I got smth short of 200k SL in three GRB matches on my bday, with a combined of I think just a bit less than 30 kills
Still touched grass, went to Southampton and prayed to the spitfire

Considering you’re rarely shooting at stuff that’s 0°, might as well. Upgrades are still upgrades even if it’s marginal imo

Speaking of… is the Ar 234 ever going to recieve the drag shute function, since it’s literally modeled under the tail?

@Hyrikul well your blog came before grippen and SU 27 as well [Development] Mirage 4000: Ahead of the Game - News - War Thunder

1 Like

Oh nice !

Ha yeah the cockpit looks way better without the green things :D

I am not sure if DU rounds have better angled perfomance even tbh. There isn’t a way to compare them since only Russia develops DU and tungusten simutaneously and it is deduced that in warthunder it offers insignificant upgrade, so there is no way to test them too.

WGRD has a bunch of nations properly represented.

If I wanted to play a Cold War game with Canada, any of the Benelux nations or the ANZACs actually represented that would be it. Same with as you said Youglavia and even Poland.

1 Like

I just want the Canadian Wolverine LML into war thunder, if anything, its a slightly worse ASRAD. Too bad I never took the vickers mk.11 out for a ride since people said its subpar, but with enough CMW moto I should pull myself together with it in this game as well.
Also Im not sure if it existed IRL but the chinera do look thicc.

Nice to see the development blog about Mirage 4000.
After several days of effort, we have achieved a satisfactory loads.
But due to one bastard, the Mirage 4000 report thread is still locked to right now. It’s really frustrating

4 Likes

Chinera doesn’t was nothing more than a British mock-up model.

But what I could find the TH-495 did exist. Well had a prototype built.

It’s less likely to shatter so it would make sense