Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 4)

lol i just want the game to have a semblance of balance and as it is right now the 2a7V is just better then the challenger 3 since gaijin didnt model literally any of the improvements besides the gun (they conveniently still added the extra weight tho )

1 Like

Magic 2s at 11.0 would caught so many uptiered A10 pants down, it sounds great.

1 Like

there is also alot unknown of the CR3

Same.

He made around several dozens themes about new Leo2 for Germany on CIS forum. This seems uncurable.

2 Likes

idk why you responded to me i never called him a wagner retard but okay

bc you and renzo keep talking about it

bUt oKaY

1 Like

and I get that but it hasnt stopped them with similar tanks and the fact that they know the tank is over weight right now is what is annoying, they refuse to increase its armour but also refuse to decrease its weight

depends on what you play. if its the ariete then yeah, im sorry for your loss

one issue
This and the Royal Navy

1 Like

Reading the comment of German mains make me wonder what if I never learned English and never left China. Then I will be looking at weird letters arranged together without having to go through the pain of knowing people are able to say such things out.

4 Likes

Challenger 3 (p) wrong weight // Gaijin.net // Issues
Challenger 3(P) name not suitable // Gaijin.net // Issues
just put that right here, all two will fixed in future
British just get a Chally 3 Technology Demonstrator with L55A1

2 Likes

My mostly played MBTs are Challenger Mk.3/Mk.3 DS, Ariete(P), All 5 Challger 2s, and a handful of game in the chieftains. I do have an aced vickers mk.7 though.

my face when the germans might have got a landing but would never be able to keep it supplied because Scapa Flow exists

1 Like

the whole layout of the turret room is made up, bc the layout is unknown

Sometimes i wonder if the Battle of Britain would have be different if France hav’nt destroyed ~40%+ of the Luftwaffle before that.

That calculates down to 24 HP/T
Blimey that will get me a speed ticket driving down M25. Why are MBTs so fast nowadays.

You can’t create anything normal on the CIS forum yourself and you expose my elaborated topics for the country, which I just like to be ideologically bad and the fact that because of them I’m not like that in your opinion. Go back to the Ru forum, I’ll be back there on January 9th.

Who knows the Luftwaffle were delusional to begin with

1 Like

the turret on the chally right now is pretty good if you keep moving it, the hull shoulders can work if youre using a hill and being mostly hull down. that hull part has saved me quite a lot so far.

but yeah new rounds would just invalidate all of that and even the turret cheeks on those things would become paper