M4A3E2 back to 5.3

Not really. The Jumbo is the only problematic here.

VK and Panther D don’t have MG port, and then relying only on APCR which won’t detonate the tank (when going thru turret) as there is no ammo there is not reliable.

VK has less armor

Has horrific turret rotation

You don’t have to only rely on APCR, they do need to rely on shooting your weakspot from the front

And greater gun, against Jumbo it works

Same as above.

They really don’t if they know what they are doing. As again, angling a tank like You have shown only works in really certain situations, then it still can be penned without an issue.

Jumbo is the one needing to rely on APCR/Weakspots in order to defeat tanks that are on lower B.R. than him.

1 Like

If you don’t want to play asymmetrical battles then you don’t want to play War Thunder.

There’s nothing about the Jumbo that stops working at 5.7 besides uptiers to 6.7, the 6.7 vehicles are gonna be moved up after further decompression updates.

Your complaining about it facing the vehicles it faced prior.

There’s no justification for a lower BR.

What do asymmetrical battle have to do with Jumbo being on wrong B.R.?

There is nothing that stops Jumbo from being the same on 5.3 as it was before, just making it meet enemies that are on pair with it.

1 Like

Its gun stops working at 5.7.

All of the previous 5.7 tanks moved to 6.0 minus the Panther D.

It’s now facing the exact same tanks it was facing previously only in full uptiers is it facing new threats.

I recommend you submit a bug report if you can’t fire your gun.

Try to fight 6.0 enemies with gun that has ballistics of mortar. When your armor works only on distance.

I have, both in the US and France.

It’s a good assault tank, it’s not meant to be played as a tank destroyer.

If you want to play a tank destroyer I recommend the M36B2 which has access to HEAT-FS.

It’s assault tank that must go in close fight because of poor gun. But on close distance its armor stopping work.

I recommend you play a tank destroyer if you wish to play as a tank destroyer.

Do you even reading what i am writing?

“I want good frontal armor and a gun which can penetrate heavily armored targets at long range”.

Then never fear, as at 6.7 the Americans get their post WW2 tanks which were designed to do just that.

The Jumbo was designed as an assault tank, it’s not meant to snipe. It’s not meant to tango with a JagPanther. If you are interested in playing the 5.7 bracket it is necessary to understand vehicles and their purpose.

The vehicle which will fulfill the task you wish to perform is the M36B2. The Jumbo was not designed to do what you want it to do.

No. Jumbo have poor gun so it must rely on armor but having weakspots for fair fight. But now jumbo can’t rely on armor. So poor gun + mediocre armor + not good mobility = useless tank.

Why talk only about german vechicles when Jumbo can fight all nations?

There are two nations which used this philosophy in their design. Germany and Russia. If you do not wish to play through the American tanks until they tried this design philosophy then your only option is to try one of those two nations.

Tell me why i should choose jumbo over m4a3 76 hvss when armor stopped to work?

The IS-2s were moved up as well

You didn’t read. No causes to talk with you anymore