M103 is even worse now

Ok, there are like 30 different spots you cannot shoot under the gun because your dart will get absorbed despite having hundreds of excess millimeters of pen

image

and there are 30 more spots where you will pen but do no damage because the t58 turret doesnt spall

image

T58’s main power is from its 2.5sec reload with the one HESH shell that actually works.

The armor was mostly the bonus that made it way stronger than the other stuff around it.

The flat part which is pretty big

Players smoke my t58 all the time in this exact spot. Its how i knew to shoot the HEAT there from my own past deaths.

Was still suprised as like i said german HEAT doesnt usually 1 pop anything

Oh so like the same spots I shot in the above two screenshots? Those flat spots?

Cant see as side on … doesnt help im.on phone but if its the flat spot yes

Oh so you know that whole thing ive been talking about this whole time where I say those flat spots are incredibly inconsistent because the turret has goofy bugged glitched non-functioning volumetric armor that blocks darts and other high penning rounds that it shouldn’t, and the ones it does let through often have zero spall?

Do you use the t58?

If it doesnt 1 pop- you are dead anyway as it always takes the gun out

But usually its smoke

I don’t have to use it to say what I’m saying.

image

Its reality of what happens

The entire tanks armor profile is glitched, but you think because there is a small strip of pennable armor frontally that this fixes the tanks massive issues? Again, even if this thing was .50 cal’able from the FRONT, it would still be overpowered at 8.3 when it released with a 2.5 second reload and a gun that does not fail to 1 tap anything it hits anywhere it hits

Its a big weakspot that isnt easily hidden

Its not like sone ruski tank.that seems like a random event every shot it takes

Shoot it there its done

I love the t58 but if its full hull is now just 1 popped by all its basicakky a tank to snipe with. Not what i bought it for

Hopefully its not that bad

It’s not.

Russian weakspots are usually as big and they usually have way more of them. The T72 LFP is just as large but it also has a weak driver port and breach area.

??? I don’t think you understand how this tank even functions, they didn’t change anything to do with the turret armor and the hull armor was always terrible to begin with. The problem with the hull is that the armor being bad doesn’t actually do anything negative to the vehicle because there is literally nothing in the hull that matters. It’s a single crewmen out of 4 total crew that sits in the hull and the rest are all standing way up in the air above where your spall will go when you pen the hull

Frankly the vehicle could be made useless and underpowered and it would be a net positive for the game.

Iv been 1 popped loads by darts straight through the hull… my t58 isnt eating rounds like you describe

Ruski weak spots like the t34 turret- dont tell me it never just bounces off and 2nd shot exactly the same makes it go poof.
Every WTF moment usually has ruski armour behind it.

Lets hope the t58 still slaps as 8.7 US is most fun line up in the game. T58 a big part of it

Cool. You probably take way too much ammo.

I hope its useless and they dont refund the people who bought it, since it was clearly an attempt to sell a blatantly pay to win vehicle.

How much is good ? I will be as i take max

And you wonder why you die to hull penetration???

I dont die every shot to hull… just happens sometimes. Maybe i never had the full OP t58 experience then

You got my hopes up

I left only 8 rounds and it leaves the ones stashed in hull anyway so might as well take the full load

Then you’re just hoping your shot hits those directly because I’ve shot the hull hundreds of times and did no real damage

1 Like

Ud think the carousel or whatever its called would be loaded

From what Iv read on discord the T58 has had " massive nerf"
I dont even wanna see lol