Lets talk about the state of Germany

Wait they didn’t fix it on the HU???

No. There is a report open about it: Leopard 2A7Vs mantlet DM issue: less protection than 2A7HUs. // Gaijin.net // Issues

1 Like

He was talking about the UFP I think

1 Like

You’re correct, I fat fingered, this is the correct report: Leopard 2A7HU UFP discrepancy with Leopard 2A7V UFP // Gaijin.net // Issues

Does anyone know what this pre-sale GDR Su-22M4 is carrying behind the gun?

Can you circle where you mean? Probably just an ECM pod or something.

f0aafadf45fb5dcef33856502c0e4bed27c1dec1

the thing in blue.
its not the KH-23 missile guidance radio pod cuz thats smaller and its not the ECM pod cuz that looks waay different

Not sure, but it look very similar to a S-8KO rocket pod

i thought so too but it doesnt have the openings for the rockets lol

Those are sometimes covered for aerodynamic reasons, usually with a thin material so the rockets can shoot through them without their flight being affected.

1 Like

Armament:

2 NR-30 cannons with 80 shells each and external loads up to 4000 kg in various variants as well as 2 R60 close combat missiles or variants with cannon nacelles, guided missiles and unguided rockets

1 Like

thanks but…
this isnt exactly what i was looking for, eitherways, just the left over issues with the 22 now

The GDR NVA museum can’t confirm that the German SU-22M4 had it

the weird pod thing?
or the 500Kr?

the Kab-500Kr

fair, but im asking as a capability based addition
i can get a max of 14km range with the FAB-500 in CCRP (6000m, mach 1) but we need longer range strikes against pantsirs

On the topic of the Su-22M4, has anyone bug reported the horribly low quality skin of it compared to the Su-22UM3K?

i thought it was just my low texture setting lol,
speaking of bugs, they still havent fixed the forbidden loadout bug

Even with the Ultra HD textures downloaded it looks like this…