Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

Russian Wiki mentions 20 units being delivered in 1964
Polish Wiki doesn’t mention any ASU-85’s is East Germany
The rest either mentions East Germany with no source or doesn’t mention East Germany at all.
The reason as to why I think the ASU-85’s in that photo are Polish is because they have the logo of 6PDP.

But sadly the source the russian wiki is quoting doesn’t even say anything about ASU-85 being delivered anywhere in it…

The same is the case for the other wiki’s sources:

that aged poorly

1 Like

A wee bit

2 Likes

1 Like

gaijin gib me Kab-500Kr on my german Su-22M4 (chuck one to the russians too)

2 Likes

Is there any other weapons that can be added to the German Huey?

2 Likes

Shouldn’t it also get more rocket pods and up to 6 S250s instead of the 2 now?

1 Like

Acc to the manual and apparently only the outermost stations are cleared for the S-25Os

Screenshot 2024-09-14 061028
Screenshot 2024-09-14 061131
Screenshot 2024-09-14 061206

1 Like

as for rocket pods, i found this stating that they should be cleared for the fuselage stations as well (which they arent in game) although this is for the Su-17M3 i have no doubt this capability was carried forwards
su17m3-1.gif

EADS MAKO Suggestion uploaded…

fingers crossed!!!

2 Likes

Years later, maybe

1 Like

It’s not going to happen, they already denied the VAK 191 which even flew because it only had proposed armament.
The Mako was only a mockup just like the Coelian which was removed for that exact reason.

Requirements for suggestions have changed hence why I’m certain at least the suggestion will pass.

On the note of the VAK 191…
Can you tell me more about its proposed armaments?

1 Like

Damn…
2000 posts

BF 109 D1- To bring a revolutionary plane and complete the ME line
BF 109 D - The start of a long relationship - Suggestions / Aircraft - War Thunder — official forum

1 Like

Unfortunatly even if requirments are a Little bit lower, the Mako suggestion won’t pass aniway considering it’s situation. But You could try with the Vak, I’m sure that it will be approved. For the armaments there are plenty of sources I have used when I tried to’ make It for Italy (but was denied). When I will have some times I Will send them here.

3 Likes

im also gonna try the hawker P1127 kestrel for germany too

Iirc its been hard denied by Smin on multiple occasions due to its really lackluster armament

But by all means go ahead

eh i mean, as a G-91 level aircraft maybe we can see it?